Wednesday, 9 November 2005

Starting to feel the pressure...

Not really a productive day today... woke up 8.30am and thought that I wanted to dedicate the whole day to studying... didn't even finish the chapter on fluid therapy... but it was a very big topic and lots and lots of boring physiology. Then I fell asleep 3-5pm... AARRGGHHH!

Just got home from a postmortem meeting about the camp... it was a bit slow moving because we were letting everyone pour their hearts about how they felt during the whole camp... I guess it's ok, but because I had to make it to the wards early tomorrow morning (actually in about 6 hours time), so that's why I'm feeling the urgency to get to the order of the business...

And now I'm feeling the pressure of exam... I'm actually keeping myself cool about it because I know whatever time that I've put into my 10 weeks of paediatric posting should pay off... it would be bummer if nothing came out of it... I'm keeping faith... I don't believe that this 1 week of struggle would make a whole lot of difference if I didn't put any effort into my past 10 weeks. But I really need to pray!

The group's organizing a Christmas party next month... sounds interesting, but felt bad that I have to decline the coordinator role because I really don't know what Medicine posting would hold for me next in 2 weeks time... but I would really love to be part of the organizing team.

I sent Martin a rather long testimonial this morning... took me only about 20mins to write it, because I couldn't concentrate on my revision if I didn't take the time to sit down and write it to him... I was that compelled...

So I hope tomorrow would be more productive day... I need to buck up on my revision regime...

Cheers!

No comments:

Blog Archive