Just came home from one of the greatest experience of a lifetime for anyone... singing! Caroling practice actually, but my soul soared just now! *elated* No words can really describe my feelings just now... except maybe that it was nourishment to my soul!
Even if I eventually may not be able to go for the actually caroling, I won't mind one bit because the practices were really therapeutic... and I felt in touch with myself, something that I've not felt for quite a while, with all the hustle and bustle of my study life at the moment.
I have to be in the wards by 7am tomorrow morning! Because my group's in the Cardiothoracic ward this week and those concerned would know who and what is involved... no need to blaspheme on my part... don't want to ruin the floaty disposition I'm in right now...
Let's see... not bad when our minds are set at things... I finished my 10-week worth of timetable, which was quite a task in 45mins before dinner (with Uncle Jon outside) then rushed home for a bird bath and rushed to caroling practice... actually wanted to give it up just now... but the thought of singing.... I couldn't resist... :)
The timetable looked very workable... just hope to fill in the gaps and hopefully able to chase down some of the lecturers tomorrrow... I want everything settled by Wednesday the latest... but unfortunately despite my best efforts to avoid it, I have class the whole of this Saturday, because there was some sort of miscommunication between the lecturer and the presenting group just now... nevermind just a minor hitch... besides the the group presenting was kinda relived that it's Saturday cause the topic the're presenting is kinda heavy stuff...
So tonight I'll read up on Cardiology first eventhough I'm in Nephrology week because I'm in CTW this week... don't want to be run down by Dr. Annuar...
Oh, something a little disturbing happened before dinner... I received a call from a colleague from a another posting... someone from my group asked his favour to pass our logbooks to another member of my group this weekend but he couldn't pass directly to the person concerned, so he left it with the housemate of the intended person... unfortunately it didn't reach the person and subsequently the whole group was very blur this morning... and our coordinator was very upset with us because she said that she took the trouble to have the logbooks passed so that we could have it for the weekend, for our perusal and planning...
It's actually ok, except that some of the group members started blaming the poor guy... so he called me to explain himself (but I think what really happened was that someone implied to him that "I" blamed him because I showed some displeasure just now)... but the truth was I was upset with MY group memebers because I couldn't understand why they had to pass the logbooks to another 3rd party.... was it that hard just to hold on to it for the weekend until he or she meet the whole group on Monday morning?
Sometimes I really don't understand Homo sapiens....
But I truly felt sorry for my colleague... so I apologized to him just now on my group's behalf... hope he didn't get too upset.... Sorry Chak! (I hope I got the spelling of his nick name correct)
So tomorrow, bring it on! Cheers!
Monday, 21 November 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2013
(1)
- ► April 2013 (1)
-
►
2011
(3)
- ► February 2011 (3)
-
►
2010
(6)
- ► February 2010 (1)
- ► January 2010 (3)
-
►
2009
(23)
- ► November 2009 (3)
- ► March 2009 (4)
- ► February 2009 (6)
- ► January 2009 (8)
-
►
2008
(84)
- ► December 2008 (5)
- ► November 2008 (15)
- ► October 2008 (12)
- ► September 2008 (12)
- ► August 2008 (2)
- ► April 2008 (4)
- ► March 2008 (6)
- ► January 2008 (5)
-
►
2007
(43)
- ► December 2007 (2)
- ► November 2007 (3)
- ► October 2007 (3)
- ► September 2007 (2)
- ► April 2007 (3)
- ► March 2007 (3)
- ► February 2007 (5)
- ► January 2007 (9)
-
►
2006
(265)
- ► December 2006 (7)
- ► November 2006 (6)
- ► October 2006 (5)
- ► September 2006 (21)
- ► August 2006 (47)
- ► April 2006 (21)
- ► March 2006 (7)
- ► February 2006 (50)
- ► January 2006 (26)
-
▼
2005
(76)
- ► December 2005 (29)
-
▼
November 2005
(39)
- Something before I zzzZZZzzz
- Yak, yak, yak...
- Decisions, decisions
- Elena
- Advent
- To go or not to go?
- Ben & Wei Wei
- I'm not crazy
- Saturation point
- Low-life form
- My feet hurt
- I want to be a singer in my next life!
- Day 1
- Night cap
- I'm on my own
- It's gorgeous!
- Can't wait for tomorrow!
- My Godchildren are soooo adorable!
- Guess what I had for buffet?
- 1st brief post-exam get-together
- I'm waiting up for House 2am
- Clinical exam (The end)
- Clinical exam (Part 1)
- Exam, Chicken Corn Soup, Emily Rose and Tattoo
- Funny bone!
- High-tea & exam strategy
- The inevitable of life
- From my perspective...
- The power of affirmation
- Another friend got hooked!
- Starting to feel the pressure...
- My horoscope today...
- Camp OneWay, Siar Beach, 3-6 NOV 2005
- I'm back!
- I'm off to Camp OneWay!
- Great day so far, expecting more tonight!
- I forced myself to wake up 7am this morning and go...
- I've wanted to post this picture the other day but...
- Matters of the heart
- ► October 2005 (8)
No comments:
Post a Comment