The Coffee Master at Gateway Somerset serves pretty decent ice-blended coffee for half the price of one in Coffee Bean... I had the Oreo Coffee Ice-blended (RM6.90++)... and Chris and Doreen each had some fruit juice and shared a tuna pizza (they said it was appetizing, cheesy, overall "not bad")... the place cozy and ambience classy and relaxing, but we felt that we had to keep our volumes down because the place quite small, only about 6-8 tables...
Overall, I would give 7/10 rating, so I would recommend the place for a mellow and laid-back get-together for a chit-chat or just to chill out. For small groups... max 4 persons.
Chris and Doreen just finished off with their O&G clinical exams... so many stories were shared among us... but I could sense that the poor girls were still a bit dazed.... understandable... so the little get-together was brief but I was very happy to see them! And I'm also very happy for Chris, despite her very traumatic long case... everything turned out good! She deserved it! :)
My uncle's inviting us for buffet dinner at Crown Plaza tonight! (Oh no, excessive eating again tonight!) But I love my 2 bachelor uncles, so loking forward to it later... one from mum side and the other my dad's twin brother. The one from my mum side is super quiet, very straight, old-fashioned and decent... you know, alterboy type...so I can ask him serious stuff, practical things.... I got my middle name from him... he's Valentine, so I'm Valentina... :) then my dad's twin brother is more articulate, very trendy, and can be quite bitchy, so I enjoy talking to him... he's very updated about movies and the latest fashion, and I like that he's very observant about details like our clothes and our hairdo and earrings... so aren't I a very lucky niece?
After dinner tonight I think I'll join my sis for Praise Meet over at St. Joseph's... I would love to sing tonight! Just can't tolerate the long-winded prayers.... And I heard caroling starts Friday... :) *Yipee!* I've already dugged out my old black clear folder that I used to keep all my carol notes last year the other day... and couple nights ago, when I was all alone at home, I sang a few of my old-time fav carols SSOOOO loud in my room.... I guess I love Christmas caroling because it brings me back to my secondary school years... never missed a year of caroling from Form 1 to Form 5!
Oh ya, check out my cuz's tattoo page on my links...
And I don't think I can really enjoy the buffet tonight... I'm not hungry.. and the coffee just now was pretty "feeling" because it had sooo much cream... I feel a little sick actually...
Cheers!
Wednesday, 16 November 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2013
(1)
- ► April 2013 (1)
-
►
2011
(3)
- ► February 2011 (3)
-
►
2010
(6)
- ► February 2010 (1)
- ► January 2010 (3)
-
►
2009
(23)
- ► November 2009 (3)
- ► March 2009 (4)
- ► February 2009 (6)
- ► January 2009 (8)
-
►
2008
(84)
- ► December 2008 (5)
- ► November 2008 (15)
- ► October 2008 (12)
- ► September 2008 (12)
- ► August 2008 (2)
- ► April 2008 (4)
- ► March 2008 (6)
- ► January 2008 (5)
-
►
2007
(43)
- ► December 2007 (2)
- ► November 2007 (3)
- ► October 2007 (3)
- ► September 2007 (2)
- ► April 2007 (3)
- ► March 2007 (3)
- ► February 2007 (5)
- ► January 2007 (9)
-
►
2006
(265)
- ► December 2006 (7)
- ► November 2006 (6)
- ► October 2006 (5)
- ► September 2006 (21)
- ► August 2006 (47)
- ► April 2006 (21)
- ► March 2006 (7)
- ► February 2006 (50)
- ► January 2006 (26)
-
▼
2005
(76)
- ► December 2005 (29)
-
▼
November 2005
(39)
- Something before I zzzZZZzzz
- Yak, yak, yak...
- Decisions, decisions
- Elena
- Advent
- To go or not to go?
- Ben & Wei Wei
- I'm not crazy
- Saturation point
- Low-life form
- My feet hurt
- I want to be a singer in my next life!
- Day 1
- Night cap
- I'm on my own
- It's gorgeous!
- Can't wait for tomorrow!
- My Godchildren are soooo adorable!
- Guess what I had for buffet?
- 1st brief post-exam get-together
- I'm waiting up for House 2am
- Clinical exam (The end)
- Clinical exam (Part 1)
- Exam, Chicken Corn Soup, Emily Rose and Tattoo
- Funny bone!
- High-tea & exam strategy
- The inevitable of life
- From my perspective...
- The power of affirmation
- Another friend got hooked!
- Starting to feel the pressure...
- My horoscope today...
- Camp OneWay, Siar Beach, 3-6 NOV 2005
- I'm back!
- I'm off to Camp OneWay!
- Great day so far, expecting more tonight!
- I forced myself to wake up 7am this morning and go...
- I've wanted to post this picture the other day but...
- Matters of the heart
- ► October 2005 (8)
No comments:
Post a Comment