I'm "sick" today... at least that's what I told my subgroup leader... so when my alarm went off at 6am and I woke up, I knew from the ache in my body and the tightness in my head that I didn't sleep well last night eventhough I dozed off on my book at around midnight...
I decided I couldn't make it to the wards today... my mind was spinning about what to do... should I just force myself to go and hope for the worst? Should I just take that chance and skip today and take a breather? I think I need it.... and before I know it, time was already 6.35am (had to be in the wards by 7am)... so I made the decision not to go, and sms my leader...
I knew that if I had gone, something bad would happen... I guess this is the first time I've made this kind of move... I decided to take a breather today. So I'm just going to chill out and study at home today. I need to recollect myself.
And after the sms, I went back to bed, and I felt so peaceful...
Ok, I shouldn't be ashamed that I was stressed out, eventhough I'm not sure what is the actual stressor... yesterday I met a friend in the library and she told me straight off (and in front of some nosey people) that I shouldn't be so stressed out... maybe she saw it on my face... but my response was that I wasn't stressed out. I just realized today that maybe I was ashamed... There's no reason to be. Different people have different stress tolerance levels.
I just never realized that I was so weak.. but that's ok... so now I want people to know that Sharon Chin is not so tough after all, so don't "expect" so much from me, or think so highly of me for that matter...
Now I wish I get to start a brand new life somewhere else, like a second chance...
But I know God is always knocking on my door, because everytime I say something like that, I always have a passing thought about Him...
It has always been like that... only when I'm in my darkest and lowest moments that I have passing thoughts about God... that's really just so sad....
Anyways, I promise to perk myself up.... do what I have to do today...
Cheers.
Wednesday, 23 November 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2013
(1)
- ► April 2013 (1)
-
►
2011
(3)
- ► February 2011 (3)
-
►
2010
(6)
- ► February 2010 (1)
- ► January 2010 (3)
-
►
2009
(23)
- ► November 2009 (3)
- ► March 2009 (4)
- ► February 2009 (6)
- ► January 2009 (8)
-
►
2008
(84)
- ► December 2008 (5)
- ► November 2008 (15)
- ► October 2008 (12)
- ► September 2008 (12)
- ► August 2008 (2)
- ► April 2008 (4)
- ► March 2008 (6)
- ► January 2008 (5)
-
►
2007
(43)
- ► December 2007 (2)
- ► November 2007 (3)
- ► October 2007 (3)
- ► September 2007 (2)
- ► April 2007 (3)
- ► March 2007 (3)
- ► February 2007 (5)
- ► January 2007 (9)
-
►
2006
(265)
- ► December 2006 (7)
- ► November 2006 (6)
- ► October 2006 (5)
- ► September 2006 (21)
- ► August 2006 (47)
- ► April 2006 (21)
- ► March 2006 (7)
- ► February 2006 (50)
- ► January 2006 (26)
-
▼
2005
(76)
- ► December 2005 (29)
-
▼
November 2005
(39)
- Something before I zzzZZZzzz
- Yak, yak, yak...
- Decisions, decisions
- Elena
- Advent
- To go or not to go?
- Ben & Wei Wei
- I'm not crazy
- Saturation point
- Low-life form
- My feet hurt
- I want to be a singer in my next life!
- Day 1
- Night cap
- I'm on my own
- It's gorgeous!
- Can't wait for tomorrow!
- My Godchildren are soooo adorable!
- Guess what I had for buffet?
- 1st brief post-exam get-together
- I'm waiting up for House 2am
- Clinical exam (The end)
- Clinical exam (Part 1)
- Exam, Chicken Corn Soup, Emily Rose and Tattoo
- Funny bone!
- High-tea & exam strategy
- The inevitable of life
- From my perspective...
- The power of affirmation
- Another friend got hooked!
- Starting to feel the pressure...
- My horoscope today...
- Camp OneWay, Siar Beach, 3-6 NOV 2005
- I'm back!
- I'm off to Camp OneWay!
- Great day so far, expecting more tonight!
- I forced myself to wake up 7am this morning and go...
- I've wanted to post this picture the other day but...
- Matters of the heart
- ► October 2005 (8)
No comments:
Post a Comment