Ok Chris, who's the "internet" who's spreading news so fast? Yes, yes, I'm the new group leader... quite disturbed, but I sort of expected it... yalor I forgot to mention, it's one of the reasons why I also not looking forward to the posting... but nevermind liaw... I've accepted it. I know the group memang quite cacated... so who else? Cheh... Next posting, if they even suggest me for even sub-group leader... jaga them...
So since I'm the group leader... have to do things properly... luckily the other sub-group leaders very efficient.... Adrian and Mimi (thank God!) and also Yang is helping out.... I sort of delegate them to see some of the lecturers... hopefully everything will fall in place nicely by the end of this week.
I didn't even get to clerk any patients today because I was busy running around arranging classes and all... the medicine posting is a bit different because we don't have any timetable! So culture shock just now! They just give us the theme of the week and we have to go and arrange for the seminars or case presentations... and according to the coordinator, we can cancel any classes that we don't feel that would be very beneficial for us! She said it's "overseas" style... whatever lar....
But I woke up on the good side of teh bed this morning... so I'm feeling very pumped and not swayed by the events of the day... eventhough I'm supposed to clerk patients for tomorrow Cardiothoracic Ward rounds with Dr. Annuar, and I have the timetable to be sorted out, I'm still going for my caroling practice tonight. No question about that! I want to strike some balance in my life....
So I have to stop here.... have to start working on the timetable...
I hope Chris, Doreen and Soon Ching, you guys would enjoy your your Surgery posting! Heard that the schedule is a bit hectic but much more enjoyable than Medicine! So enjoy while it lasts!
Cheers!
Monday, 21 November 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2013
(1)
- ► April 2013 (1)
-
►
2011
(3)
- ► February 2011 (3)
-
►
2010
(6)
- ► February 2010 (1)
- ► January 2010 (3)
-
►
2009
(23)
- ► November 2009 (3)
- ► March 2009 (4)
- ► February 2009 (6)
- ► January 2009 (8)
-
►
2008
(84)
- ► December 2008 (5)
- ► November 2008 (15)
- ► October 2008 (12)
- ► September 2008 (12)
- ► August 2008 (2)
- ► April 2008 (4)
- ► March 2008 (6)
- ► January 2008 (5)
-
►
2007
(43)
- ► December 2007 (2)
- ► November 2007 (3)
- ► October 2007 (3)
- ► September 2007 (2)
- ► April 2007 (3)
- ► March 2007 (3)
- ► February 2007 (5)
- ► January 2007 (9)
-
►
2006
(265)
- ► December 2006 (7)
- ► November 2006 (6)
- ► October 2006 (5)
- ► September 2006 (21)
- ► August 2006 (47)
- ► April 2006 (21)
- ► March 2006 (7)
- ► February 2006 (50)
- ► January 2006 (26)
-
▼
2005
(76)
- ► December 2005 (29)
-
▼
November 2005
(39)
- Something before I zzzZZZzzz
- Yak, yak, yak...
- Decisions, decisions
- Elena
- Advent
- To go or not to go?
- Ben & Wei Wei
- I'm not crazy
- Saturation point
- Low-life form
- My feet hurt
- I want to be a singer in my next life!
- Day 1
- Night cap
- I'm on my own
- It's gorgeous!
- Can't wait for tomorrow!
- My Godchildren are soooo adorable!
- Guess what I had for buffet?
- 1st brief post-exam get-together
- I'm waiting up for House 2am
- Clinical exam (The end)
- Clinical exam (Part 1)
- Exam, Chicken Corn Soup, Emily Rose and Tattoo
- Funny bone!
- High-tea & exam strategy
- The inevitable of life
- From my perspective...
- The power of affirmation
- Another friend got hooked!
- Starting to feel the pressure...
- My horoscope today...
- Camp OneWay, Siar Beach, 3-6 NOV 2005
- I'm back!
- I'm off to Camp OneWay!
- Great day so far, expecting more tonight!
- I forced myself to wake up 7am this morning and go...
- I've wanted to post this picture the other day but...
- Matters of the heart
- ► October 2005 (8)
No comments:
Post a Comment