Tuesday, 15 November 2005

Clinical exam (The end)

Ok before I start my musing, I really, really have to thank Chris and Jason for their support! No worries guys, I'm not sooo disturbed anymore, it's usually transient.... if I didn't write those all down just now when I got back from the exam, I won't have written it down after dinner or tomorrow... it's just the right moment... which is really great because I love to read back some of my entries and laugh over how silly and bimbo I am sometimes... muhahahah!! Thanks again... whether I pass or flunk my clinicals, it doesn't really matter at this juncture, I learn something today and I'll just keep my fingers crossed that my theory papers would scrap me through... and my continuous assessment...

Don't worry Chris about O&G... I remember once Dr. Shamsir said that O&G exams are designed for the students to get a certain mark... it's purposely structured in such a way that it's not supposed to be easy for the students... hope you understand me... Yes, I remembered my O&G MCQ was very tough too... Just be steady in your long and short cases tomorrow... I know you can do it! All the best! Chia yu! <--- Add oil! :) Muahahaha!!

So funny just now during quarantine waiting for our turns for exams.... Mimi was mumbling on why she was doing medicine.... "Kan baik kalau kahwin dan duduk rumah..."... "Why we put ourselves through this..." she continued... we were both that time trying to comfort each other, because we were kind of nervous, and Chee Shee came and started talking like a VCD seller in pasar malam... "DIE lor, DIE lor! Cannot study anymore liaw..." "Aiyoh DIE lor... the external examiner with Dr. Teh ah.. DIE lor whoever get them..." He kept on DIE-ing until the other students ssshhhed him.... really ah this guy... just now I wished that he would also DIE at that moment... And Dr. Ng was also very cute just now... he walked past us and suddenly said.... "Hi guys... how are you all? Want a hint?" he asked in a very discrete and secretive manner...... "You guys are getting children! Haha!" So sadistic... but he was trying to "cheer" us up... Ok, I'll officially stop talking about the exam from this point onwards...

Now I'm going to talk about MY Dr. Teh! Muahahah! Before the exam started, he already smiled at me from a distance! I didn't feel faint and I could smile back! And I was very professional... I didn't let it affect me during my exam at all :) so proud of myself in this aspect... muahahahah!! I just wish I had done better in front of him... good impression mah... but anyways he wasn't the main "questioner", Prof Malik was...

The new "Mystical Morrocan" in Pizza Hut wasn't that mystical after all... if you like BBQ sauce, you'll love this new topping. We didn't know that it's all about BBQ sauce, so when it came out and we started feasting on it, my mum was very, very disappointed, because she never really fancied BBQ sauce. It's ok for me... anything palatable is ok for me... not very picky eater... my dad was cuter... he said it tasted the same as all the other pizzas he had eaten all his life ( you should see how he drowns his slice of pizza with ketchup or chilli sauce... so that's why I'm sure it all taste the same...)... my sis' in on diet, so I guess she didn't really enjoy herself... too bad for her.

Ok, I decided that I would save myself at least RM80/- because I bought DIY hairdye just now after dinner... so planning to dye my hair while watching House (2nd show 1am or 2am...)... bought something more somber this time, "light warm brown" which looks kinda natural on the box model... hope it will look ok on me...

Ok, will stop here... cheers people!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Sharon, finally exams is over. Hey guess what? i got Dr elizebeth when we didn't get her for usual BST teachign. I must say I duunno how to answer most of her question. which really disturbed me, and worst still she dropped me this comment "even I dun take you guys for bst, I am sure I have told u this in 3rd year. Anyway, how could u not know this when u're final year???" which really depressed me. Just keep my fingers crossed that I will pass.


Hey Sorry I am not in the mood of gathering. Will discuss with doreen about our gathering when she finish her exams yea! enjoy Tatooing, and emily rose. I would tatoo a shark if I want :) hahah at the PSIS :)

Blog Archive