Tuesday, 1 November 2005

Matters of the heart

I was actually planning to sleep early because I thought of donating my blood tomorrow because I'll be going to the wards... but I don't see how this could be possible anytime, because I rarely sleep early nowadays, except when I'm exceptionately tired and that would usually be extremely early and I would be tired also when I wake up because of oversleeping... I was told this thing happens, but I can't figure it out...
 
I was planning to study too because I snooze early, but something I consider rather urgent cropped up, so I had to attend to a friend in distress. When it comes to matters of the heart, I'm really the worst person to confide in, but for a friend, I would go miles for them...
 
I reluctantly dragged myself to mass with my family today because for some reasons, I didn't feel like talking or interacting with many people today, so church is the worst place I could be in that mode. But I had no choice, really, so I just faked myself through all the socializing, making silly, boring and futile small talks.
 
I hope my mood would pick up tomorrow because I need it for the wards... I hope seeing some of the children would cheer me up tomorrow. And I need to feel that motivation to start studying again. It's been like 3 days, but already I'm feeling that I've not studied for ages...
 
And I need to get motivated for the camp Thursday too... I don't know why I suddenly feel that 4 days away in the camp would be too long for me, and that's bothering me a little.
 
I just don't know. I think I better sleep now. Good night.
 
 

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

No comments:

Blog Archive