Thursday, 17 November 2005

Guess what I had for buffet?

I had Japanese buffet at Crown Plaza, my uncle's treat! Soooo blissful just now... had tonnes and tonnes of sashimi... and my fav udon! They also served really nice-looking tempura but I had too much so didn't even get to eat that! Their dessert spread was also excellent! Chocolate cakes and black forest and starwberry meringue! It's RM50++/person... yeah kinda expensive for buffet dinner, but if you think about it... Japanese.... it's really quite worth it! Some months back I had a comparatively very simple Japanese alacarte dinner... and it cost us RM220/- for 5 persons... so that means RM44/- each... the food wasn't even half as nice eventhough the restaurant was an actual Japanese restaurant... so if you love Japanese, it's really, really worth it! And it was full house this evening... according to my uncle he tried in vain to get a reservation last week... apparently it's very popular, in fact the most popular buffet for the hotel... it's on Wednesdays and Saturdays....

The sad thing was that my dad thought it was a waste on his part because he's not into Japanese... my mum too, but she didn't complain because the dessert spread was good enough for her!

After dinner it was still early, so my sis and I swung over to the Youth Room for Praise meet... big crowd tonight, mostly campers from Camp OneWay... it's really nice to see them and I guess though I wasn't very in touch with the session, I loved the new addition of youthfulness... their roars of laughter, their fidgetiness.... all these bring a "brand new" feeling you know... but at the same time gave a sense of nostalgia as well because it reminded me of YCS back in school.... those were the days...

Oh just now I forgot to say something about The Exorcism of Emily Rose. Went with mum for the 1st show this morning 11am... we both enjoyed it.... not scary at all la... I personally found it intriguing, it's based on the true story of a German girl, Anneliese Michel in the 70's... I'll continue tomorrow... kinda sleepy now...

Good night! Cheers!

No comments:

Blog Archive