Wednesday, 23 November 2005

I'm not crazy

I'm not crazy after all. I now have a runny nose and a sore throat. So what I had this morning was prodrome to my upper respiratory tract infection.... *relieved* I really thought that I might be going crazy this morning.

But today's sick leave was really good for me. I got to study quite a bit, then I talked a lot with my parents, even my sister, and I just replied an email to Chris. My house is usually quite quiet... but I feel very happy the whole day... my parents didn't ask me a lot of questions about me skipping class... my dad only said that if I felt too tired then I should stay at home. But talked about anything and everything... just over dinner we were even talking about Jessie Chung, the transgender doctor who made headlines recently by marrying a Joshua Beh!

Muahahah! Sounds like Josh Beh, a colleague of mind!!! Actually the topic surfaced because my dad was helping out in the church office when an officer from JPN called up the office wishing to speak to the parish priest, but he wasn't in so my dad took a message... apparently JPN is in the process of calling up all churches to advise them to reject any marriage application from them!

OMG! I was just at her website and she's so pretty! Unbelievable! Sayang her website is in Mandarin...

Nevermind, if I want to know more, I can ask Kai Chin.

I decided not to go for Praise meet tonight because since I wasn't in the shape to go to the wards I shouldn't be fit for any other social activites, so I'll just stay home tonight I finish with my ECG revision and maybe revise a little on Psychiatry for tomorrow.

Tomorrow I have to be in the hospital 7am, then I have to rush to my faculty for a 8am-12.30pm class in my faculty! Talk about tight schedule! But I'm ready for tomorrow, no problem. Then tomorrow evening, Ben's wedding reception, and I still have nothing suitable to wear... nmlar... hopefully Dr. Annuar would make us stay until late evening, then I have a reason not to go... but then that would be a bummer too, because I've not met Ben for ages! And I'm looking forward to meet Jo and maybe some other friends I've not seen in ages... Ben's actually a school friend, known him since Form 1.

So it's off to my books tonight! Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

o

Blog Archive