My tattoo is scabbing at the moment... got myself a RM27/- moisturizer specially for my tattoo yesterday... Palmer's Cocoa Butter something, something I think the brand, and it's really good... I usually get really dry skin around my fingernails, so last night I rubbed some around my fingernails and what you know, this morning, it's sooo smooth and there was less peeling than usual... quite miraculous you know the difference. Even Rosken, the brand I've been using for years, wasn't as good as Palmer's. And my nails looked shinier too!
There's really no pain or anything, the only discomfort is that the scabbing gives the tattoo a taut feeling, so everytime I bend or twist my body, it feels like my tattoo would crack or something, so I would usually run to a nearest mirror and check whether the tattoo is still pretty. So far so good... this morning I woke up and realized I was in a crouching position and probably stretching my tattoo, so I woke up immediately and checked it on my mirror. Haha! :)
This would go on for about a short while. Geryl said 1 week, but my cuz said usually 1 month... so I'll just see how long it takes before all my scab fall off. 1 month is actually quite ok for me... it's not too long.
Got a call from Jo just now... she thought I had to be posted outstation or something after reading my blog... but it's always great chatting with her... we'll be meeting up this Thursday because we're both invited to Ben's wedding reception! I thought it would be next month, but it's actually this Thurs, and I have NOTHING suitable to wear. Actually I have one dress that I was planning to wear to the C.O.W party next month... so maybe I just have to wear that first and figure out something for next month. It's not even new... it's a dress I bought 3 years ago and wore only once... and it doesn't look out of fashion, so I'll still wear it. It's not worth it buying a new dress because I don't usually wear dresses... but it's circumstances like this that makes me realize the importance of the basic black dress... I should get one.
Was reading up for tomorrow and thought I just drop a a line or 2 before ZZZzzzZZZZzz....
Bonne nuit everybody!
Sunday, 20 November 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2013
(1)
- ► April 2013 (1)
-
►
2011
(3)
- ► February 2011 (3)
-
►
2010
(6)
- ► February 2010 (1)
- ► January 2010 (3)
-
►
2009
(23)
- ► November 2009 (3)
- ► March 2009 (4)
- ► February 2009 (6)
- ► January 2009 (8)
-
►
2008
(84)
- ► December 2008 (5)
- ► November 2008 (15)
- ► October 2008 (12)
- ► September 2008 (12)
- ► August 2008 (2)
- ► April 2008 (4)
- ► March 2008 (6)
- ► January 2008 (5)
-
►
2007
(43)
- ► December 2007 (2)
- ► November 2007 (3)
- ► October 2007 (3)
- ► September 2007 (2)
- ► April 2007 (3)
- ► March 2007 (3)
- ► February 2007 (5)
- ► January 2007 (9)
-
►
2006
(265)
- ► December 2006 (7)
- ► November 2006 (6)
- ► October 2006 (5)
- ► September 2006 (21)
- ► August 2006 (47)
- ► April 2006 (21)
- ► March 2006 (7)
- ► February 2006 (50)
- ► January 2006 (26)
-
▼
2005
(76)
- ► December 2005 (29)
-
▼
November 2005
(39)
- Something before I zzzZZZzzz
- Yak, yak, yak...
- Decisions, decisions
- Elena
- Advent
- To go or not to go?
- Ben & Wei Wei
- I'm not crazy
- Saturation point
- Low-life form
- My feet hurt
- I want to be a singer in my next life!
- Day 1
- Night cap
- I'm on my own
- It's gorgeous!
- Can't wait for tomorrow!
- My Godchildren are soooo adorable!
- Guess what I had for buffet?
- 1st brief post-exam get-together
- I'm waiting up for House 2am
- Clinical exam (The end)
- Clinical exam (Part 1)
- Exam, Chicken Corn Soup, Emily Rose and Tattoo
- Funny bone!
- High-tea & exam strategy
- The inevitable of life
- From my perspective...
- The power of affirmation
- Another friend got hooked!
- Starting to feel the pressure...
- My horoscope today...
- Camp OneWay, Siar Beach, 3-6 NOV 2005
- I'm back!
- I'm off to Camp OneWay!
- Great day so far, expecting more tonight!
- I forced myself to wake up 7am this morning and go...
- I've wanted to post this picture the other day but...
- Matters of the heart
- ► October 2005 (8)
1 comment:
Hey Sharon, was told that u're the new group leader for medicine! haha! All the best... Take care.
Post a Comment