Ok. I've definitely decided to go take up scuba diving! :) I went to Stampark this afternoon to check out the swimming lessons... I've decided to take a refresher course because of my dad's lack of confidence, which I think has its merits. And I should actually learn...
Oh shit. Brazil just scored! I think Ghana's going to eat a doughnut tonight. Muntari's so cute. :)
I was saying that I should formally learn swimming. I know I can swim but I'm not very sure about swimming in the open sea, and what more diving deep, deep into the water.
Dad's pleased with my initiative. Good sign. :)
He's even suggested that I look up my uncle who used to be an instructor for any advice/tips...
Will arrange my swimming lessons tomorrow. Waiting for Adeline's response. She's very interested, but not sure whether she'll get permission from her dad.
Chris, I'll be able to go scuba-diving with you soon! :)
Ok, stop here. Want to watch Ghana make doughnuts. That's mean. I'll support them tonight la. I'm the underdog person after all.
Adriano just got yellow-carded for diving. Muahahah!
Nitey!
p/s: Lampard's still my man, despite what the critics say.
Tuesday, 27 June 2006
Scuba diving... check. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2013
(1)
- ► April 2013 (1)
-
►
2011
(3)
- ► February 2011 (3)
-
►
2010
(6)
- ► February 2010 (1)
- ► January 2010 (3)
-
►
2009
(23)
- ► November 2009 (3)
- ► March 2009 (4)
- ► February 2009 (6)
- ► January 2009 (8)
-
►
2008
(84)
- ► December 2008 (5)
- ► November 2008 (15)
- ► October 2008 (12)
- ► September 2008 (12)
- ► August 2008 (2)
- ► April 2008 (4)
- ► March 2008 (6)
- ► January 2008 (5)
-
►
2007
(43)
- ► December 2007 (2)
- ► November 2007 (3)
- ► October 2007 (3)
- ► September 2007 (2)
- ► April 2007 (3)
- ► March 2007 (3)
- ► February 2007 (5)
- ► January 2007 (9)
-
▼
2006
(265)
- ► December 2006 (7)
- ► November 2006 (6)
- ► October 2006 (5)
- ► September 2006 (21)
- ► August 2006 (47)
-
▼
June 2006
(41)
- I'm a stingray today!
- Chain email
- I have excellent buoyancy!
- It's happening!
- Scuba diving... check. :)
- Feline tiff (Part II)
- Sleeping arrangement
- Another picture from Kuala Salak
- AUS/ITA 0-1! What a heartbreaker!
- Wimbledon 2006 begins today
- An experience of a lifetime!
- Germany vs. Sweden 2-0???
- Brief drought
- Please help!
- Patriotism my way
- Corpus Christi
- Candlelight procession
- Still intact
- "Curry Leaf"
- Pheob's and Stryker's Dinner
- My Specialty!
- Family Picnic
- Corpus Christi
- world cup fever!
- Jelly the Snake Wrangler, WC Virus, New Hobby & Sa...
- My SPA interview pushed to 23rd JUNE
- Yak.
- TESTING: Posting picture to blog through Flickr
- Pheobe's a bum
- 16 Blocks, Japan vs. Australia
- Have a great week ahead!
- What a thriller!
- Nadal defends french title!
- Some updates
- Pictures from Jo's Wedding!
- Rejected again.
- Bruno
- Sua ngiaw
- Church of man
- McDonald's generation
- Happy Gawai!
- ► April 2006 (21)
- ► March 2006 (7)
- ► February 2006 (50)
- ► January 2006 (26)
-
►
2005
(76)
- ► December 2005 (29)
- ► November 2005 (39)
- ► October 2005 (8)

4 comments:
Well Ghana still lose! thats a fact now!good thing that not everybody support brasil! or brazil!wish gonna could atleast score like 1 or 2 considering the attempts they`ve made!! any way scuba-diving is fun... but nvr tried it so... peace!
but ghana play very exciting football! just give them time. they will be a force to be reckon with in the near future!
hey Sharon, so happy you took up scuba diving... so happy to have another diving buddy. I am going to hunt you down to dive when you're in kk. hehe :) still in chiang mai... tmr will be my last day in CHiang mai before flying to bangkok... went for elephant ride today.. It was AWESOME!!! wowowowow.... 1 hour of elephant ride across the jungle hehe..
Do enjoy your scuba diving lessons. be prepared to swallow some water ok?? hehe. tannk is also heavy. I used to have backache everytime after diving.. hehe!
Last but not least.. take good care. Glad you're actively doing so many water sports..
take care :) miss you!!!
chris!!!!
yay, can't believe too that it's hapenning! very excited!
don't worry will be very very careful. sis was telling me about a patient in the hospital now in coma because of scuba accident... a bit disturbed, but things like that are just not in our control.
yes, the instructor was telling me about all the places to dive in kk...
elephant ride... cool! glad you're enjoying yourself...
make sure you bring the CDs of all your pics when you come for convo ya.
you take care too dear.
Post a Comment