Friday, 30 June 2006

Chain email

God, reading the manual is boring. The more I read, the higher the bar/ata of boringness. Watching the video was twice more boring than reading the manual. I was watching the first CD in 1.5x speed so the commentary was faster (but to me was normal speaking speed).

Funny also la. The video looked kinda old fashion. Reminded me of Hawaii Five-O, Matlock, TJ Hooker and Hunter. But those were my favourite shows growing up.

Thought of skipping the the first few chapters and read on the injuries/accident part. More interesting.

I guess diving is one of those skills acquired best through kinesthetic learning, like most things in medicine.

Anyways, got this from a chain email. I never usually open any fwd: mail but this came from a Form 3 boy I met recently, so I wondered what schoolboy these days would forward... surprise, surprise!


Find a guy, who calls you beautiful instead of hot.
Who calls you back when you hang up on him.
Who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead.
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
Who holds your hand in front of his friends.
Wait for the one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you.
Wait for the one who turns to his friends and says, "...that's her."

Muahahahah!

Haha. Don't mean to be mean. But then again, maybe he DIDN'T read it, and just perpetuated the chain unwittingly. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive