Thursday, 29 June 2006

I have excellent buoyancy!

Dugged out this picture from one of my 20 over CDs worth of pictures to find the perfect one to describe my disposition today! :) Taken back in 2003 in Malacca during my backpacking trip of west Malaysia with my coursemates... one of the best times of my life!

Enjoyed my 1st swimming lesson today! Liked the instructor very much, very clear, very encouraging, very respectful.

I breezed through the water confidence and water skills, so he was actually teaching me how to dive... but I declined going for the 15m dive today... a bit daunting... 5m will do today. Didn't aspirate or ingest as much water as I expected.

But seriously I enjoyed the breathing exercises and the warming up techniques the most... I'm very sure will improve my lung function in no time. :) Hmmm... must look for a place nearby a swimming pool when I work in KK in August.

I felt like I was born for the waters! Hehe. :)

Didn't read as much of the scuba manual as I planned today because I forgot I promised mum to help her and dad out the church's religious article centre because there were new items coming in so they needed the extra hand in getting them ready for sale this weekend... so was there the whole morning through lunch... only got back 2.30pm, then rushed over to Stampark for the swim lesson.

Nevermind, I will invoke the medical-student-burning-the-midnight-oil powers tonight. After all I'll be staying up for my Marcos Bagdhatis, who will be in action on Court 3. :)

Ok. Better stop here. Manual time. Cheers people!

No comments:

Blog Archive