Saturday, 24 June 2006

Brief drought


water supply, originally uploaded by sharonhappymorgue.

Our water supply got cut from 3pm to around 8pm just now (technically yesterday). The water board sent a truck with supply around 6.30pm. Caught us off guard because we didn't get any notice... gave us a scare actually because we thought we might be cut till the next day, because it's the first time a water truck's been to my housing area... there had been cuts before, but never once I've seen a water truck in front of my house. While people were busy with collecting the water, I was busy snapping pictures. :)

Blogging now 3am waiting for KOR vs SUI and FRA vs. TOG matches. :)

Had my SPA interview this morning. Sap, sap soi. Means peanuts la. Didn't ask me anything academic or anything which required too much inteligence. :) Only lasted about 10mins. We had a fat SPA representative and a cute doctor from the hospital side. :)

I thought I was the only one who thought the doctor was kinda cute until Hema started drooling talking about him. Ewww... so gatal. She's off to JB in... like 5 hours time. Have fun girl!

Chris is in Chiang Mai! Wish I was doing some traveling....

But I'm going dolphin-watching Sunday!!! Can't wait!

I became a little disturbed just now thinking whether I would be fit enough to kayak 2/3 hours...

*YAWN*

Don't think I'll be able to finish 1st half...

KOREA!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive