Friday, 16 June 2006

My SPA interview pushed to 23rd JUNE

Peter Crouch just scored for England. So unimpressed. But at least England won't be embarassed tonight if they keep the scoreline for the next 8 minutes or so. I was rooting for Trinidad and Tobago 20mins into the game. In my book, they played really well. Crouch looks like my late cat, Ginger, who died of FIV (Feline Immunodeficiency Virus)...

Some updates. My SPA interview is pushed from 21st JUNE to 23rd JUNE. And I think the rest of us on the 21st the same too because the SPA people called me thrice today. First to inform me that my interview date was changed... then 2nd time to ask me to inform Fiona, and then the 3rd time, around 5pm... to contact Mee Ing, Kee Hoe, Tat Sin and Chiun Pheng. Managed only to inform Mee Ing and Tat Sin for sure.... the rest are in China, so I'll contact them on the 18 when they come back. I did send a sms to Alex to inform Fiona, but no reply.

Then Adeline called just now to ask whether I was interested to join a Rheumatology update this weekend. It was an immediate "NO"... I also surprised myself just now when the answer came out some swiftly and almost spinal cord reflex speed. :) I guess I'm academophobic at the moment. :) But she's going.

Then Hema and I joined a group for futsal at 8pm just now... boy it was fast! The girls in the group are super fast, rough and really, really good. Felt a bit inferior, and I was particularly worried that I might be a bit too rough because sometimes it's not about being aggressive to be rough, but by simply being unskillful, one can be unintentionedly rough. And I was wheezing about 40mins into the game... so unfit... :(... need to up my skipping.

OMG! Gerrard just scored a beauty! "A typical Steven Gerrard goal!" exclaimed the commentor...

Yeah, that's really nice... Worth my 90mins watching the match.

OMG. I just checked out Crouch's profile... he's my age! And 198cm tall!!!! I'm like 163cm? Muahahahaha! And he looks like he has Bell's Palsy in his profile pic. Ok I'm mean because I pick on freaks. Muahahahahha! Sorry. :)

So full time 2-0 to England. Phew for them. All the hype about them... but credits to Trinidad and Tobago for giving them a hard time.

MY "Man of the Match" was Frank Lampard.... just unfortunate for him that luck was not with him.

Sleep well people. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive