Tuesday, 27 June 2006

Sleeping arrangement


sleep, originally uploaded by sharonhappymorgue.

Now that I'm on my holidays I get to sleep in every morning. Mum and dad usually leave home 9am for breakfast. Pheobe's on permanent holiday so she sleeps in every morning. She actually sleeps with mum every night in the master on a queen. My dad sleeps on the floor now... Then when mum and dad leaves the house in the morning, she would run over to my room and sleep on top of me because my single is too small for the both of us.

If she can't sleep on me or with me on the bed, then she will wail and throw a tantrum.

Solution (mum's idea): I move over to my parent's room before just before they leave the house.

So mum would wake me up before they leave, and I half asleep, will pull my blanket and pillow and make my way to the master with my eyes still close... just to continue my sleep-in and so that Pheobe's not alone (and won't bother me), with plenty of room on the queen.

We both very happy. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive