And I shouldn't start it because I'm sure I won't be having much time to update anything when I start working later... an avenue to bitch is sufficient. :)
I overskipped today and now my left sole is hurting, the maximal tenderness elicited just until my left little toe. But it gave me a good work out today. I can't wait for tomorrow night's futsal. Miss it terribly since Siar beach.
But the thing is I'm not losing weight. My parents claim that I eat a lot... but when I compare to the times when I was still studying, I'm actually consuming less now... hmmm... it's tedious to calculate the calories... tried it once, and that lasted only for about 2 weeks...
And I noticed that when I start counting the calories, I get depressed... so...
I mean can you imagine counting the calories of 2 pieces of Jacob's cream crackers (about 20 calories each)? And a cup of coffee with a teaspoon of sugar and non-dairy creamer (about 40 calories)?
I don't think diabetics can live like that too... it's inhumane...
I wake up late (say around 9-10am) and have brunch (usually noodles, siow bee, pau or some kuih, with a cup of coffee)... then maybe around 2-3pm, I have a slice of bread or a bowl of cereals.... then have typical chinese dinner around 6.30pm (rice, vege, meat)... portion... I would say small to average... I don't usually eat supper unless I stay up super late. I rarely munch on potatoe chips or other junk food, because we just don't buy them... I usualy have a bowl of cereals with milk, sometimes to relieve my dyspepsia.
But oh... I do have one vice... ICE-CREAM!!! I eat them when I'm out shopping or something... sometimes dad would buy a tub...
But then again, how much ice-cream can one overeat without feeling sick after?
Ah well...
Visited my grandpa today... he's like 89 this year. He's deteriorating... but unfortunately too slowly... I just hope he's not suffering too much. My uncle and my dad had differing opinions regarding whether my grandpa was suffering or not.
I just thought that I won't want to live to that extremely ripe age. Pruned. And very helpless.
Geriatrics not my thing.

My grandpa's feet all oedematous because he refuses to sleep supine like normal people... he wants to sleep on his side and with his legs dangling from the side of the bed.

Portraits of my great, great grandfather, Chin Sam (centre), my great grandfather, Thomas Chin, and my great grandmother, Esther Ha.

My grandpa's kaloi... I think they call "her" ang moh cah bo (caucasian lady)... for obvious reasons.

Grandpa's helper's turtle... he tried to snap my finger.
.
.
.
Here's aglimpse of my pseudonew phone (left, duh) and mum's actual new phone...

I find the "smartphone" very handy... specially love the note, memo and calender features... not really into its 1.3MP camera... cause I have my Ixus 60... unless of course it's like mum's N71 2 lenses (the extra one for self-portrait)... which I LIKE!!! Another superb cam-whoring experience! I caught mum cam-whoring at grandpa's just now... *jealous*
.
.
.
Ok, before I sign off, check this video of Pheobs and her new leash. :) Good night people!
No comments:
Post a Comment