(L to R) Jane, Wendy, Sue-Anne, June & ME!
Met the gals last night at Bings. Jo couldn't join us. Lang eh bo liaw... bei sai tan cia chut. Hehe. That's my broken hokkien. Would love to share the infrared joke which was hilarious but unfortunately it's racist... so not suitable for public display.
Was quite intrigued with horror stories from my friends of their teaching stints. I'm actually quite interested to get a part-time job for the hols... and thought of teaching because it seems kind of easy, but after all the stories... I'd rather not. Then thought of doing some reporting with Eastern Times, but my dad didn't think very highly of one of the big shots there, so said mien la...
"Just relax..."
That I can do, but I thought I want some extra $$$ (should be RM RM RM) and something to keep me busy so that I can have less opportunities to EAT.
I eat and eat and eat and eat like nobody's business.
"I've put on 4kg since I got back" -Raj-
I checked the scales yesterday. Still maintain... but I can feel like I'm getting flabbier and "softer".
I was kind of disappointed today because I was waiting the whole week for futsal. I arrived at the civic centre carpark 5 mins early, but no one was there, so I thought maybe it's Malaysian timing, so I waited and waited and finally I called the organizer...
"You didn't get my sms?" she was very disturbed...
"Err... no" I sulked...
The coach called it off last minute because something came up.... and probably I can't go tomorrow.... because of church. Yeah church again.
My enthusiasm died a little. Nevermind. My next project is to organize a kayak outing, after my SPA interview. That one I'm not very concerned because I don't need to find too many people for a group. Min 3, but if really can't form a group, I can just join any other groups that are going out.
This one must materialize...
.
Found this well-mummified lizard behind the cabinet... poor dude. But it's really amazing that it's just rotting away quite nicely like this... not engulfed by ants and all...
.
Miss Jelly enjoying the newly-washed rug under the warm afternoon sun...
.
Some shots of me family... pics of mum and dad were taken at a coffee shop at Ang Cheng Ho... pic of sis Kay from taken from her blog. :) I think she wrote that the cat's a stray but conveniently snuggled beside her face... taken at her bf's kampung during gawai...
.
Some shots of Pheobe... Miss Vain herself.









1 comment:
OMG shay!!, i'm so sorry...
i've informed the team on friday or was it thursday... i can't make today due to work commitment...
well anyway, i do want to make up for it... coffee tomorrow?? if ur free...
Sorry...
Post a Comment