Classy...
Reenactment of pre-wedding events...
My favourite part of Jo's gorgeous, gorgeous dress!
.
Symbolic stuff... could only figure out about the golden cock and hen...
Hey, what's a potty doing in here?
.
Interesting. The water chestnuts and dried longan is suppose to symbolize children and grandchildren, and the sanitary napkin Jo's fertility? <== Jane's brilliant deduction.
.
Tea-drinking ceremony... I carried the tea from Jo's place to her parents'!
.
The reception was Lok Thina restaurant.... food was yummy! Oh no, seeing this photo now I realized that I forgot to check out the cake...
.
Groupie!
.
Another groupie!
.
Thanks Kay (my sis) for doing my make-up!
.
Girls and their fixation on their shoes!








2 comments:
Hello Sharon..i must tell u this, i absolutely love ur off-shoulder top(in groupie, 3rd last pic)..u look great!
thanks deb! :)
i didn't like it initially because my mum said that i look like tarzan... hehe..
but thanks! :) take care!
Post a Comment