
That's Pheobs very unhappy with her leash...
So she threw a tantrum!

"Stupid leash!"

"F**king leash!"

"That's a workout..."
But she's not getting off that easily...

I had to personally carry her out to the porch, and out the front gate...
And that's where she remained... refused to budge an inch... even put up a struggle...

"It's hot! It's hot!"

"Come on, I'm burning!"

"If that's how you want to play it... take this!"

"See how yucky the ground outside the gate is!"

"Please, please...."

"Exercise is just not not my thing..."

"You know the term exercise-resistant?"

"How'd you like it if someone make you bungee jump?"
I give up. Did my skipping and boxing instead. *Mum and dad laughing in the background* :(
I'm just worried that Pheobs might get a coronary.
Tomorrow is another day. :) Not wasting my money just like that for the leash.
No comments:
Post a Comment