Tuesday, 13 June 2006

16 Blocks, Japan vs. Australia

It's 1.30am. Just finished watching 16 Blocks. Nice... Story was kind of straight forward except for the last bit. Watch it people. 4 out of 5 stars. :) I would categorize it as "easy-viewing".

Before that I was watching the Australia versus Japan match. Felt more sorry for Japan than happy for the aussies. Initially I was rooting for Australia, and was hoping they get at least an equalizer, but once Cahill executed his 2nd, I was feeling very sorry for Japan, and really, really sorry when Australia sealed their last minute runaway with their 3rd.

I thought Australia's coach was going to get a coronary just now...

I always have a thing for underdogs...

After the match, I'm feeling some epigastric pain, so drank some milk... feeling better now. Need a good zzzZZZzzz...

After NUMB3RS going straight to bed.

Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Blog Archive