Yay! I've got the ball rolling.
Will start swimming lesson tomorrow, and then scuba diving lesson on Saturday!
Before that, 4 CDs and a manual on scuba diving to finish by Friday. Feels like I'm back in uni. :)
The manual actually has the same layout as the PALS (Paediatric Advanced Life Support) and NALS (Neonatal equivalent of PALS) manuals...
Bought myself a new swim suit and a pair of goggles with degree. Got them at discount prices because of sales in Parkson. Cool. Got the suit because I don't actually have a proper/normal suit, you know the sleeveless one... I have a wet suit with sleeves (for snorkeling I bought 3 years ago), but don't want to look out of place in the pool tomorrow. Heh.
I'm very excited!
The only think is that now I might have to scrap my KL trip because of new expenses that have come up. I have no problem with that though.
I'm doing something that I've once dreamt of doing... so I sort of have Brenda to thank for sort of rekindling that interest again. :)
Met our instructor-to-be for a little briefing just now. Not very impressed because he smokes and had a thyroid stare... buuutt he's a talker (a little fidgety... but no goiter, and didn't seem irritable), and I can see that he's sincere and very passionate about scuba diving and all. I just hope that he's reliable, and safe. :)
Initially when he suggested we start Saturday, I was very apprehensive, but you know after a minute or two, I figured that it's now or never you know, so I told him ok!
After all, my holiday would be over in no time, and I really think that I'm going to spend my next 3 years or so in Sabah. :)
Will sleep early tonight, no match. Wimbledon still in its early (and can be quite boring) stages. Sharapova and Smashnova slugging it out now. Not exciting at all.
When it comes to tennis, I'm sexist. I don't enjoy watching women tennis. They don't look graceful like their male counterparts. It's fun to play I know because I'm a tennis buff, but it's just boring to watch.
Ok. Enough.
p/s: Picture of Miss Jelly taking shelter under mum's dustpan... cute.
Wednesday, 28 June 2006
It's happening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2013
(1)
- ► April 2013 (1)
-
►
2011
(3)
- ► February 2011 (3)
-
►
2010
(6)
- ► February 2010 (1)
- ► January 2010 (3)
-
►
2009
(23)
- ► November 2009 (3)
- ► March 2009 (4)
- ► February 2009 (6)
- ► January 2009 (8)
-
►
2008
(84)
- ► December 2008 (5)
- ► November 2008 (15)
- ► October 2008 (12)
- ► September 2008 (12)
- ► August 2008 (2)
- ► April 2008 (4)
- ► March 2008 (6)
- ► January 2008 (5)
-
►
2007
(43)
- ► December 2007 (2)
- ► November 2007 (3)
- ► October 2007 (3)
- ► September 2007 (2)
- ► April 2007 (3)
- ► March 2007 (3)
- ► February 2007 (5)
- ► January 2007 (9)
-
▼
2006
(265)
- ► December 2006 (7)
- ► November 2006 (6)
- ► October 2006 (5)
- ► September 2006 (21)
- ► August 2006 (47)
-
▼
June 2006
(41)
- I'm a stingray today!
- Chain email
- I have excellent buoyancy!
- It's happening!
- Scuba diving... check. :)
- Feline tiff (Part II)
- Sleeping arrangement
- Another picture from Kuala Salak
- AUS/ITA 0-1! What a heartbreaker!
- Wimbledon 2006 begins today
- An experience of a lifetime!
- Germany vs. Sweden 2-0???
- Brief drought
- Please help!
- Patriotism my way
- Corpus Christi
- Candlelight procession
- Still intact
- "Curry Leaf"
- Pheob's and Stryker's Dinner
- My Specialty!
- Family Picnic
- Corpus Christi
- world cup fever!
- Jelly the Snake Wrangler, WC Virus, New Hobby & Sa...
- My SPA interview pushed to 23rd JUNE
- Yak.
- TESTING: Posting picture to blog through Flickr
- Pheobe's a bum
- 16 Blocks, Japan vs. Australia
- Have a great week ahead!
- What a thriller!
- Nadal defends french title!
- Some updates
- Pictures from Jo's Wedding!
- Rejected again.
- Bruno
- Sua ngiaw
- Church of man
- McDonald's generation
- Happy Gawai!
- ► April 2006 (21)
- ► March 2006 (7)
- ► February 2006 (50)
- ► January 2006 (26)
-
►
2005
(76)
- ► December 2005 (29)
- ► November 2005 (39)
- ► October 2005 (8)

4 comments:
Now its my turn to ask what software or effects u used for that picture of Miss Jelly? ;)
Looks like you're gonna have fun with your scuba classes!
hehe. photoshop elements, but silly me i can't recall what effect it was. colour pencil, water colour or ink outlines... something like those...
yes, i hope so too i'll enjoy my scuba lessons!
thanks for dropping by...
Thyroid stare?? hehehe....i think he's really into diving n he seems to take it really seriously so i guess we'll b fine. :)
feel better because my swimming instructor said that our scuba instructor's very good. :)
Post a Comment