Finally my dad got hold of "The Usual Suspects" on DVD for me last night... pirated version from Kenyalang... hehe... and I though I immensely enjoyed it, and of course I immensely loved Spacey in it, I thought the overall movie was just slightly above average... something I would have gone to the cinema to watch, but it didn't create any extraordinary thing for me, like Braveheart or Life is Beautiful... It's simple, witty and funny actually. :)
After all the hype...
Anyways...
At least I feel like I've finally started my posting today... Prof. Pan gave a really interesting slideshow and I thought it was great revision... now at least I have a list of something I can focus on in my revision and study tonight.... oh ya, tonight, before that I'm oncall! It's ok. The orthopaedic ward is less stressful in my opinion, so oncall or any extended period there doesn't bother me that much...
Now waiting for a 3pm class, so thought I just drop a line or 2 before lunch... cheers people!
Tuesday, 7 February 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2013
(1)
- ► April 2013 (1)
-
►
2011
(3)
- ► February 2011 (3)
-
►
2010
(6)
- ► February 2010 (1)
- ► January 2010 (3)
-
►
2009
(23)
- ► November 2009 (3)
- ► March 2009 (4)
- ► February 2009 (6)
- ► January 2009 (8)
-
►
2008
(84)
- ► December 2008 (5)
- ► November 2008 (15)
- ► October 2008 (12)
- ► September 2008 (12)
- ► August 2008 (2)
- ► April 2008 (4)
- ► March 2008 (6)
- ► January 2008 (5)
-
►
2007
(43)
- ► December 2007 (2)
- ► November 2007 (3)
- ► October 2007 (3)
- ► September 2007 (2)
- ► April 2007 (3)
- ► March 2007 (3)
- ► February 2007 (5)
- ► January 2007 (9)
-
▼
2006
(265)
- ► December 2006 (7)
- ► November 2006 (6)
- ► October 2006 (5)
- ► September 2006 (21)
- ► August 2006 (47)
- ► April 2006 (21)
- ► March 2006 (7)
-
▼
February 2006
(50)
- Mum's 50th Birthday!
- Extended warranty
- My laptop died
- From my album (24) & (25) 3-month anniversary of m...
- From my album (23) CNY gathering
- From my album (22) Mt. Kinabalu
- From my album (21) Stubby hand
- TGIF! Have a great weekend guys!
- Congratulations Jerome & Christina!
- I mean it! Eradicate firecrackers!
- Frozen in time
- From my album (20) School Health Team
- From my album (19) "Croatian football team"
- Parasite
- Pheobe's 5 today! (5x7=35 dog years!)
- Oh yes, Happy Valentine's Day...
- From my album (18) Ginger
- Ouch.
- I HATE FIRECRACKERS!
- From my album (17) X-red
- Photo Journal
- From my album (16) A tribute to the Freesizers!
- From my album (15) I kick ass
- From my album (14) Mum and Dad's Wedding
- From my album (13) Signal Hill
- Beauty is skin deep. Urban legend?
- From my album (12) Graceful Monster
- From my album (11) Goalpost
- From my album (10) SMK Tebakang
- From my album (9) T1 & T2 at Tanjung Purun
- From my album (8) The Red Dragon
- Yak.
- From my album (7) Soyabean
- From my album (6) Perspective
- From my album (5) In front of G1
- The ortho ward
- From my album (4) Sg. Padas
- The Usual Suspects
- From my album (3) Ginger Boy
- From my album (2) Jimbo
- From my album (1) Form 4
- Just a little hitch
- The form factor
- Pre-posting psychotherapy
- Living the moment
- 3 more days
- The Shrine of St. Peter, St. Peter's Church, Padungan
- The blogging power
- Had a wondeful dinner at Merv's place last night. ...
- No title
- ► January 2006 (26)
-
►
2005
(76)
- ► December 2005 (29)
- ► November 2005 (39)
- ► October 2005 (8)
2 comments:
finally eh.... muahahaha... told ya, it's not for the whole audience type... but hey, i liked it really much though... there's something in it that made me clicked right away... like how i like the Godfather type thingy... hehehe...
cheers!!!
But I have no regrets... it was worth my previous sleep... but woke up with puffy eyes this morning... :) Thanks pal!
Post a Comment