Friday, 17 February 2006

TGIF! Have a great weekend guys!

Was trying hard to study but was a teeny weeny bit sleepy last night, so I thought maybe like 0.1% of whatever I was trying to read got retained...

Then I read some more this morning, but again I thought nothing much got in... after all Kai Chin and Yang said that the quiz would most probably have similar questions to the last 3 batches, which were supposed to be quite easy...

Then I thought the hell with the book... (cheh, tak jadi la... my middle finger looks like my index finger)

So I took a breather and look out the window from the 3rd floor of my faculty... not bad at all... a bit cloudy though...

Shit man... the quiz was tough la... I'm planning a chemical castration of Kai Chin and Yang...

But after that I cooled down and decided to walk home... the weather was beautiful... after all... it's FRIDAY!!! Yay!

What a wise looking tree... I've walked this walkway dozens of time, driven this road hundreds of time, and only notice this beautiful tree today!

Autumn in Kuching! Just for me...

Then it was home sweet home! *estatic*

And I'm one happy gal!

No comments:

Blog Archive