Note absence of 5th finger and partial absence of ring finger, fracture of radius and those horrible looking pins!I hope I'm doing humanity a favour if this picture can convince people to stop making and playing firecrackers! This 38-year-old labourer who lost his left little finger and the part of his ring finger, claimed that a piece a firecracker exploded near his hand... there's really not much use to interrogate further on the nature of his accident really... the damage is already done... I just hope that his children would not burn any firecrackers next year. The surgeons are planning a flap and reconstruction for him... I observed his very painful and lengthy dressing in the ward just now... almost 40mins... and his special dressing cost RM28/- a piece, about 20x20cm in size... he may need some 20 pieces?
Near your hand, in your hand, on your hand... so what? Look at what's left of it!
And I saw a cat commit suicide today.

What a pity really... it's actually a pseudosiamese... nice looking fur too...
.
And tonight I thought I wanted to look good for a wedding reception, but look at my zit! AARRGGHHH!!!! It's painful too... especially when I smile!
And I have a quiz tomorrow afternoon! And I'm not even half-way done with my revision. Guess it'll be a long night for me tonight.
The rest of you, have a nice evening!

2 comments:
I am so not a fan of gory photos and blood and open wound..I mean, I've always wanted to be a doctor as a kid, but changed my mind as I went to secondary school..I can't stand seeing and hearing other people in pain..Not that I faint at the sight of blood, though..so glad that there are still many people like you, who are meant to be doctors, I guess..all the best in yr career, Sharon..cheers! ;)
Thanks Debbie... :) Best wishes to you too!
Post a Comment