I thought ortho clinic today was fun today, except that the 3 of us (Adeline, Connie and I) agreed that Dr. Chan, the orthopaedic surgeon was kinda wacky and innapropriately happy?! Then again, it's just sooo miserable us (me I mean)... I was kinda jealous that Dr. Chan was so perky and so happy... cheh... Dr. Chan's actually my mentor for my final year (because my other 2 mentors have retired or left the faculty)... so I'm not very well acquainted in that sense that was hoped between a mentor and his or her mentee... the intended bond is not there... and I guess since it's my final year and I have about 3 more months to go, I won't be making any efforts...
I hung around in the wards the whole day today but thought that I didn't learn much... maybe I should just stay home tomorrow to study... I'll see how it goes tomorrow morning... We had a bedside teaching with Prof. Pan this afternoon, and as usual he never disappoints the students... you know he's so clear and concise and he's soooo super nice and even humble... it's such a rarity in the field you know... and even though I was extremely tired just from lepaking in the ward the whole day and standing so long in the clinics and all, I felt that I gained something from Prof. Pan... too bad I got to the clinics a bit late this morning, so I didn't manage to fight my way into a slot at his clinic... next week...
So Dr. EggHead (or the one malingering as a doctor) told the new group today that my batch was the best batch of the 3 batches of students so far from the recent exam... at first I thought he might be sarcastic and all, but later maybe I thought because my batch is quite even out, not that we were so good, in fact the previous 2 batches had all the class' creams :), my group had all the "within the curve" students... and also the fact that we have Adeline to make the group look good... :) He told the students that Adeline scored 88% for her short case! That's really amazing... I mean that's really something... wonder how I did? Hope I did not pale too badly to her 88%... Dr. EggHead said he failed student with 5%! That's sooo disgusting of Dr. EasterEggHead! He actually derives pleasure from giving exam and failing students... he's usually quite grouchy and all, but his mood usually picks up when exam's around the corner, and he would be going around psychoing students, reminding them that he only passed 1 of the 14 students he took from the previous batch, etc... that's both neurotic and idiotic.
I hope he falls and cracks his head, and the egg yolk would seep out and get cooked on the hot tar road.
There, I've said it.
Cheers people! Have a productive day tomorrow!
Wednesday, 8 February 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2013
(1)
- ► April 2013 (1)
-
►
2011
(3)
- ► February 2011 (3)
-
►
2010
(6)
- ► February 2010 (1)
- ► January 2010 (3)
-
►
2009
(23)
- ► November 2009 (3)
- ► March 2009 (4)
- ► February 2009 (6)
- ► January 2009 (8)
-
►
2008
(84)
- ► December 2008 (5)
- ► November 2008 (15)
- ► October 2008 (12)
- ► September 2008 (12)
- ► August 2008 (2)
- ► April 2008 (4)
- ► March 2008 (6)
- ► January 2008 (5)
-
►
2007
(43)
- ► December 2007 (2)
- ► November 2007 (3)
- ► October 2007 (3)
- ► September 2007 (2)
- ► April 2007 (3)
- ► March 2007 (3)
- ► February 2007 (5)
- ► January 2007 (9)
-
▼
2006
(265)
- ► December 2006 (7)
- ► November 2006 (6)
- ► October 2006 (5)
- ► September 2006 (21)
- ► August 2006 (47)
- ► April 2006 (21)
- ► March 2006 (7)
-
▼
February 2006
(50)
- Mum's 50th Birthday!
- Extended warranty
- My laptop died
- From my album (24) & (25) 3-month anniversary of m...
- From my album (23) CNY gathering
- From my album (22) Mt. Kinabalu
- From my album (21) Stubby hand
- TGIF! Have a great weekend guys!
- Congratulations Jerome & Christina!
- I mean it! Eradicate firecrackers!
- Frozen in time
- From my album (20) School Health Team
- From my album (19) "Croatian football team"
- Parasite
- Pheobe's 5 today! (5x7=35 dog years!)
- Oh yes, Happy Valentine's Day...
- From my album (18) Ginger
- Ouch.
- I HATE FIRECRACKERS!
- From my album (17) X-red
- Photo Journal
- From my album (16) A tribute to the Freesizers!
- From my album (15) I kick ass
- From my album (14) Mum and Dad's Wedding
- From my album (13) Signal Hill
- Beauty is skin deep. Urban legend?
- From my album (12) Graceful Monster
- From my album (11) Goalpost
- From my album (10) SMK Tebakang
- From my album (9) T1 & T2 at Tanjung Purun
- From my album (8) The Red Dragon
- Yak.
- From my album (7) Soyabean
- From my album (6) Perspective
- From my album (5) In front of G1
- The ortho ward
- From my album (4) Sg. Padas
- The Usual Suspects
- From my album (3) Ginger Boy
- From my album (2) Jimbo
- From my album (1) Form 4
- Just a little hitch
- The form factor
- Pre-posting psychotherapy
- Living the moment
- 3 more days
- The Shrine of St. Peter, St. Peter's Church, Padungan
- The blogging power
- Had a wondeful dinner at Merv's place last night. ...
- No title
- ► January 2006 (26)
-
►
2005
(76)
- ► December 2005 (29)
- ► November 2005 (39)
- ► October 2005 (8)
1 comment:
I think I know who Dr Egghead is... hahaha! what a perfect title for him! Even Jason thinks he suits the title of egg head perfectly well. hahaha... LOL!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA...
Post a Comment