Thursday, 2 February 2006

3 more days

I'm not letting my little futile quest in getting hold of "The Usual Suspect" dampen my rather marvelous holiday. I spent the whole day visiting several shopping complexes in the city to try to locate the DVD, and by 3pm, I realized that I've exhausted my resources, so I figured that it meant that the movie wasn't so great after all, that's why I wasn't meant to watch it. :) I ended up buying some more earrings and a pair of very pretty sandals. :) *beaming*

I was also imagining that if I start earning my own money, I'll revamp my whole wardrobe, buy a special cabinet just to store my earrings and realize my dream of getting some more tattoos to complete the "back". :) I was just checking out my back this afternoon and realized that it would take quite a huge piece to cover it (considering my broad shoulders)... so now I might just start thinking and researching for a new piece. I vow to get it done as soon as my last professional exam ends in May.

But I have to keep in mind of my dress design for Jo's wedding... don't want to expose a highly inflammed back during the wedding or the reception.... have not thought about it, so I better plan both together... YAY! Now at least I have a mission.

I still want to stick to tribal... but probably personalize it like my first one. I actually got a crazy idea to tattoo someone's name this afternoon, but luckily my sensibility slapped the face of my impulsiveness... and snapped me out of it... luckily I didn't have the cash, or else I could have taken the car and drove myself to the tattoo studio this afternoon.

I can't believe that it's already Friday tomorrow. 3 more days before I return to the craziness that's my life. I hope this holiday would infuse in me some new strength and aspiration... you know, something to help me want to embrace life and all its challenges again, I have to to... I pray very hard to God for that.

Cheers!

No comments:

Blog Archive