Sunday, 26 February 2006

Extended warranty

What a week! And my laptop's still out. What's happening is that my laptop is still under extended warranty for hardware (so in my case, a harddisk), so it's in the Acer centre waiting for replacement, but I'm really very irritated because they are taking so long and my technician warned me that there's a possibility that they'll be coming up with some excuses later about not being to replace my harddisk, etc... so I'm giving them 1 week to honour their warranty, if not I hope they don't waste my time, than I'll have to buy a new hard disk... my uncle says that it will be around RM300/-, but I guess that's a reasonable investment.

If they do come up with a reason for not replacing my hard disk, and not good enough a reason for me, they will be hearing from me... I'll be making sure everyone within 3rd degree of my friend circle willl know about it, and I'll make sure that no one would buy their so called "extended 3 year warranty" without feeling that it might be scam.

I promise.

I had a great weekend, except for this morning I heard from Connie about one of my group members being unhappy with some of the group's arrangement for some presentation, etc... I was very disturbed because that member called Connie up to scold her, instead of calling me directly to express her dissatisfaction... so I called her up (which cost me more than RM10/-) and gave her a piece of my mind... but everything's settled now.

Connie was kinda worried that I might "slaughter" that member just now. She said, "Sharon, don't be to hard on her, k?" Hehe... she shouldn't be so worried... I'm a pro in being pseudodiplomatic when I want to... because it's really such a small thing. :)

Overall, I would say my surgery posting is kinda hectic, the schedule's so tight... but I'm enjoying it... very eager to read... I just bought my Bailey and Love, so everything's in 4th gear now. I'm just hoping my laptop will come home soon.

Have a productive week ahead!

No comments:

Blog Archive