Saturday, 4 February 2006

Living the moment

Today while shopping with my mum, a lecturer from the faculty called my handphone... and I switched it off. I didn't care what she wanted me to do. It was still my holiday. I really don't give a fuck what she might say come Monday. It was still my holiday. For some reason I felt robbed with that phonecall even though I didn't answer it. I'm crazy a little.

I'm actually on a shopping frenzy (yeah, I know what shopping in Kuching, but I don't have any other choice) in hope to get some new clothes and shoes and all the works for a gal. But nothing much came out of today... now I'm seriously contemplating on KL for my next holiday. I need to buy new things.

My parents promised me a new digital camera soon. I'm contemplating Canon Powershot S2 IS... decided not to go for SLR after all... I don't know shit about the technicals of a digital camera... so I may look silly with a SLR... btw, I don't even know what SLR stands for...

Oh ya, my mum was at a goldsmith in Carpenter Street and was trying to get me to choose a necklace or something in gold or white gold, but I refused because I find them too old-fashioned, so my mum was kinda disturbed and maybe a little bit disappointed because maybe she thought it would be a mother-daughter bonding thing... but I just couldn't pretend... she couldn't understand why I would wear plastic, glass, wood, etc... cheap jewelries... and after that she indirectly made me promised not to sell off her jewelries when she dies... this I promised her... I'll keep the family heirloom no matter how ugly they are.

I guess I'm just a person of the moment. Not much regard of the past, nor any much reverence for the future, anymore.

What a great holiday!

Cheers!

No comments:

Blog Archive