Wednesday, 1 February 2006

The blogging power

Strike One! Speedy's not selling "The Usual Suspects"... the salesperson kindly flipped through some of the older DVD section and said that it must have "finished".

No problem... Empire wasn't open just now, and there's Kenyalang :).... nm... I'm learning to be patient.

I heard from a friend just now. I thought I detected a little cynicism when he was talking about blogging... cause I was asking him whether he had a blog and he said a BIG NO! He said that if he wanted to send "personal" messages then he would email or send a letter...

It's fine... my own sister also accused me of being an exhibitionist when I wanted to start my blog (now she has her own blog)... muahaha... I know it's too irresistable... we're from the same gene pool..

So anyways, I was indirectly telling my friend my experience with the whole blogging issue... in lesser words, I explained how much empowerment I've gained from blogging... how feeling bitchy and conceited and self-serving were quite therapeutic in many ways for me. :)

It's funny but I'm still thinking about Philip. I was wondering what would have happened if I had grabbed him in the car and kissed him that night? Would I have felt even better if I did?

Gosh, now I'll never know.

Cheers! I'm still enjoying my one-week break! :) Yipee!

No comments:

Blog Archive