Sunday, 12 February 2006

I HATE FIRECRACKERS!

My Cap Goh Mei dinner was kinda stressful because my dogs were barking away because of our guests and also because it's a war zone out there. I hate firecrackers. Never played them as a child, and so grateful to my parents for their sensibility... it's stupid and absolutely a waste of money buying and burning the crackers... not to mention dangerous.

I hope one of the kids get their hair burnt by a piece of the cracker... then he would remember better not to play because of the smell of the burnt hair can be quite denerving.

At least I didn't curse them worse, like losing their digits or eyesight.

I believe the world would be a better place without firecrackers. It's such a horrible disease.

I know that we would be more civilized if we don't play firecrackers.

If they need something to chase ghosts away, they could try mooning.

I'll make it one of my life's mission to eradicate firecrackers from the world.

Start today. Start by pinching or twisting the ear of the rascal in your neighbourhood who's burning the crackers like nobody's business.

Good night people.

No comments:

Blog Archive