We never knew how he got into the house.
Then a couple of days later, he suddenly appeared at my bathroom window while I was bathing (yes, stark naked, you bath with your undies on at home?)... anyways, I almost died of fright because he's quite huge as you can see in the picture... he sat on my window latch... luckily the glass is not totally like see-through... but still it was freaky... reminds me of Audrey when we were camping out in Mt. Singai... she refused to go bath in the girls' dorm toilet because she said that the spiders kept looking at her... muahaha! I thought it was cute because she was genuinely disturbed.
Then a couple of days later, he sat on my dad's car and looked into the house, with his 10-cents expression (direct translation from a local malay expression, "muka sepuluh sen").... my dad as usual lar said that we shouldn't encourage him or give him hope that we would adopt him, but I know he secretly leaves extra food for him after Miss Jelly (my schizophrenic cat).
But he disappeared for a few after that when I threatened to send him to Sam's... my sis' boyfriend, who coincidentally was hoping to adopt a kitten... needless to say, my sis said that Sam would probably think that "Parasite" (my mum couldn't do better with a name this evening during dinner when I suggested to name the fella for easier reference)... was kinda big for a kitten. *?*
Then today, he was so desperate that he jumped into my backyard, where Stryker, the hamster-shredder and chicken-slayer resides. Though he's blind, but I'm sure he's sense of smell is still in tip-top condition...
-
-
I immediately shooed him back onto my neighbour's shed roof...
Me offering Parasite "ikan bilis" and pieces of chicken...
Then I tried to convince him to stay on the roof by offering him food... I left some food on the roof... He looked contented after... hope he doesn't try that stunt again.
Not even his 9 lives would save him if Stryker gets hold of him.
I hope to convince Sam that Parasite's still a kitten.
Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment