Wednesday, 28 December 2005

Feeling sadistic

Firstly, I want to welcome Pei Ling to my blog! :) She purposely asked for my blog address this afternoon, after she heard about it from "word of mouth". Hehehe... no problem... the more, the merrier... just always remember that all readers must read at their own risk. :)

There's really nothing here. It's just musing by a bipolar medical student who's hobby is to run down any stupid people and injustices in the world. But I'm not in the same category as Josh Beh, mind you.

For Pei Ling's sake, I'm going to demonstrate a little... for example, I usually blog about anything that may have caught my attention today:
  • Pei Ling personally asked for my blog address... that's cute... she heard that it's "interesting" from Chris
  • Then Yang said that I write "bad" things about people (direct translation from Mandarin), to which I disagreed... I write "relevant" and "salient" things about people who deserve to be written about
  • Then Yang also blew Kai Chin's cover by announcing that he's my No.1 reader...let me quote Yang... (but translated from Mandarin)... "If Sharon starts a newspaper, Kai Chin will be the first one to buy a copy"
  • A 1st year juniour approached me to ask me to write a 3-page report on my elective for the faculty's magazine or something like that... she showed me a copy of the last issue... quite nicely done, so at least if I write the report, I won't feel that my story would be published in a yucky magazine or something like that... instead, it would quite an honour... problem now is that it's been like 7months since my elective, the "feeling" has long evaporated I would have to say... but I promise her next week... see lar what I can "goreng" this weekend
  • I had my PAKS just now (aka. mid-posting assessment)... not so bad lar after all... I talked and talked and didn't let the King of Confabulation the chance to confabulate, so whatever I get, I feel victorious already... :) muahahaha!!!
  • Oh ya, just now after my PAKS around 12.30pm, I was stucked in the parking lot for about 20mins because the stupid and inconsiderate people that parked around me either have lost their stereoscopic view and didn't leave enough space for me to drive my car out of a parking lot, or they just didn't bother how much they would trouble other people... I would love to think the former, but it's most probably the latter, knowing local drivers here.... fortunately, a man (who belongs top the former group) came out of his vehicle to help direct me out of the lot.... he also almost gave up actually, but after a few reversing and forwarding, and also a little bump with the cars in front and at the sides, I finally made it out of the parking lot
  • Should I next time park and occupy 2 parking lots to avoid this similar situation again? After all people here also don't appreciate people parking orderly and properly... hmmm...

So Pei Ling, you see... it's just like this... I just write and write about everything and anything whether they are beneficial or not.... nevermind, since you're here, might as well, make use of the links on my page... I highly recommend them... and if you, or anyone else for that mater have any other interesting websites to share... let me know.... I may just link them up....

I wonder whether I would get to blog next time when I start my housemanship? And if I'm in Sabah, I wouldn't have Streamyx like at home... hmmm... that would quite sad actually... I wouldn't have anywhere else to bitch....

Which brings me to my next subject, which I'm not going to elaborate... but I thought I bring it up just to share what it's on my mind a lot recently... I know, I know it's a bit premature, but I still can't decide where I want to do my housemanship... Kuching or KK?? Being the practical person that I am (cheh...) I've listed down the pros and cons.... but I still don't know.... In the beginning of this year, my heart was set for KK... but towards the 3rd quarter of the year, I was thinking that I would rather do my housemanship in Kuching.... but for the past 2 months or so, I'm having strong feelings about going to KK... so I really don't know....

I guess I just need something to keep me here or something to draw me to KK... whichever.... I hope God would show me a sign to help me make that critical decision....

As it is now, my true motivation for KK is INDEPENDENCE, and of course I want to lose weight and be fit.... and when I come home everyone would go "Wow..."

Ok, I meleret too much already today... lots of work tonight... trigger and case presentation for psychiatry tomorrow.

Cheers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey...me, it's me...PL
this is a really cool pitstop anyway...i'll come here to see see more often :P

Anonymous said...

Hey Sharon, guess ur site has become a must-read site for all medical student of unimas batch 2001/2006...I am happy that you have managed to keep king of confabulation quiet during ur PAKS. medical ward looks very peaceful. If you come to surgical ward, especially female ward, u'll feel so SOB. Congratulations for finishing PAKS !

Ur blog is still as 'interesting' as ever... do apply for streamyx if you ever go to KK :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for "publish" my name again in today newspaper!

Keep writing... editor!

(",)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, now 4 of us - Doreen, Soon Ching, Kai Chin n Chris are reading ur blog in the library.... :)

Blog Archive