I'm quite disturbed. I thought my class was supposed to be 8am... so I figured I'd just skip the "imaginary" 7am ward round with Dr. Annuar (he's yet to show up since last Monday)... so I woke up 7am instead and at exactly 7.28am (I knew something's up because of the proximity of the time to my morning class) my sms tone went off.... class is at 9am instead... what a bummer... I could have gone to the wards at 7 something and joined the male medical ward round.... *sigh*.... the worst part is that I know the person who's passing this news knew about this since yesterday because he/she was called to meet the lecturer yesterday afternoon to arrange some material for the class this morning....
Ah well... so now my phone's beeping once in a couple of minutes with the same message... so I know that the news has just been circulated...
Last night I was revising my ECG... it's pretty hard because my textbook explains certain things a different way... Dr. Tang was mainly teaching from experience, which was much easier to comprehend and follow... so I think I just have parasite (ask him lots and lots of questions) on him this couple of days...
And tomorrow I and another colleague have each present a long case to him... he said he wants to "check out our standard".... at first it sounded really scary and all, but I'm glad it's my turn to present tomorrow... at least he can point out where I stand tomorrow... I'm also curious to know.... because as it is now, I have no clue how I'm doing, what I should be concentrating on, strengths, weaknesses... I need to know... and I feel his not that judgemental.... even if he is, I really don't care that very much anymore... it's been more than 4 years in the faculty.... I'm sure all my "belang-belang" have shown through.
Dr. Tang I believe belong to a group of lecturers who's always talking about who's who (students)... they are always picking out students.... discussing who's the smartest, who's not so bright.... I just realized it yesterday afternoon during his class.... maybe I'll elaborate more next time... I want to read up on psychiatry....
Cheers!
Thursday, 1 December 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2013
(1)
- ► April 2013 (1)
-
►
2011
(3)
- ► February 2011 (3)
-
►
2010
(6)
- ► February 2010 (1)
- ► January 2010 (3)
-
►
2009
(23)
- ► November 2009 (3)
- ► March 2009 (4)
- ► February 2009 (6)
- ► January 2009 (8)
-
►
2008
(84)
- ► December 2008 (5)
- ► November 2008 (15)
- ► October 2008 (12)
- ► September 2008 (12)
- ► August 2008 (2)
- ► April 2008 (4)
- ► March 2008 (6)
- ► January 2008 (5)
-
►
2007
(43)
- ► December 2007 (2)
- ► November 2007 (3)
- ► October 2007 (3)
- ► September 2007 (2)
- ► April 2007 (3)
- ► March 2007 (3)
- ► February 2007 (5)
- ► January 2007 (9)
-
►
2006
(265)
- ► December 2006 (7)
- ► November 2006 (6)
- ► October 2006 (5)
- ► September 2006 (21)
- ► August 2006 (47)
- ► April 2006 (21)
- ► March 2006 (7)
- ► February 2006 (50)
- ► January 2006 (26)
-
▼
2005
(76)
-
▼
December 2005
(29)
- Feeling sadistic
- Keeping up
- My "last" Christmas
- Merry Christmas everybody!
- Coughing my life out
- *cough* *cough*
- We are all malingerers
- Train of thoughts
- The guardian angel on my right shoulder and the st...
- Musings
- We are all robots
- Capital punishment
- Let me explain myself
- Could I have Type A personality?
- Time for myself
- Hugh Jackman: Object of my fascination
- George Clooney: Object of my fascination
- Panda dog
- *sigh*
- How about me?
- One of those lacklustre days
- Ralph Fiennes: Object of my fascination
- Inappropriately happy
- Sam was ugly, but adorable!
- My lungs anyone? I don't smoke.
- Genetically rude
- Death from Sharon's angle
- Dinner, bath, oncall...
- Breakfast entry
- ► November 2005 (39)
- ► October 2005 (8)
-
▼
December 2005
(29)
No comments:
Post a Comment