Sunday, 11 December 2005

Time for myself

I guess some good came out of my very unproductive weekend.

I think I spent more than 10 hours of sinful couch-potatoing this whole weekend, but no regrets really... I don't have that heavy feeling that I always feel on Sunday nights, that feeling of uncertainty and some degree of fear for what's in store for me in the week ahead. I guess I got a good rest.

Jo called and asked me out for shopping, but I have to decline because my Sunday evenings are reserved for some self-psychotherapy and for tying up some loose ends from the previous week. So sorry Jo, but looking forward to this Friday!

Didn't do a whole lot of studying this weekend... decided not to go to the Christmas dinner too... not really bummed about it... but I do miss the laughter and singing... but I felt that I didn't really want to face people who's are not really my close friends. I felt that it would be too taxing and draining.

I had a great deal of fun surfing the net today... read-up on the life of John Lennon... co-lour-FUL! I wonder what it would be like to be his lover? :)

The I was reading about Richard Pryor, who passed away yesterday... didn't know about him until his death... one very dark character despite being a stand-up comedian... let's see if I get this correct... from what I've gathered, his legacy is his success of making pain into comedy.... way cool...

Then after that I was trying to read some online journals, but decided that they were way boring, so I switched to drooling over some of my favourite men... too many to name, but Ralph Fiennes, George Clooney and Hugh Jackman are my favourite favourite. They are really some high-end anatomy. :)

I love Fiennes' upper lip; thin, basic but absolutely sexy!

I love the wrinkles around Clooney's eyes when he smiles... *melt*

I love the creases on Jackman's forehead when he frowns (and his gorgeous body too lar...).... so intense....

*dreamy* <=== Silly girl.

Great weekend... can't wait for next weekend... until then I have to change into my medical student-with-a-purpose mode.

Cheers!

No comments:

Blog Archive