A colleague from another posting (my whole class is divided into 4 postings... Medicine, Surgery, O&G and Paediatrics) commented that there wasn't much joy in meeting each other anymore... you know what? He's very right.... in fact very profound for someone I've never known to have any much EQ... so when I thought back on the events of today and the people I met and all, I was delightfully surprised by his sudden profoundness, but then when it dawned on me, I was was also very disturbed with the "revelation", the truth, real life....
You see the 4 groups don't get to see each other throughout the year.... so I may not even see some of my coursemates the whole academic year!
And now everyone's feeling very stressed out and maybe a little bit unhappy here and there.... I really want to be unhappy because then I can blame whatever shit on being unhappy, but that's not what's happening... I'm still happy and all... relaxing here and there... catching myself psychoing myself about what's ahead in less than 6 months time.... if I don't make it.... if I make it.... if I don't make it.... if I make it.... things like that....
I thought I would be miserable and all because I had to give up Christmas caroling, and all the other church activites that I was so determined to get myself involved in.... I thought that I would be upset... but my mind's still very focused (maybe my body a bit lazy....) on the things, the immediate things at hand....
But now I know I'm lacking motivation, lacking the competitive spirit that I once had... maybe I've grown out of it... sometimes when I suddenly remisnis, it bothers me just a little bit about why I'm not feeling very motivated....
Have I given up?
Have I lost that sight of what it is I want from my life?
Or am I just plain lazy?
Whatever the reasons may be, I'm sure that I'm feeling still innapropriately happy, I think.... :) Maybe I just want to be wherever the wind brings me. I'm sick and tired of planning and setting goals.... for all I know I may just die tomorrow, and my organs have not even been pledged...
So now back to the most important thing in my life right now.... my books.... *sigh*
A bientot!
Monday, 5 December 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2013
(1)
- ► April 2013 (1)
-
►
2011
(3)
- ► February 2011 (3)
-
►
2010
(6)
- ► February 2010 (1)
- ► January 2010 (3)
-
►
2009
(23)
- ► November 2009 (3)
- ► March 2009 (4)
- ► February 2009 (6)
- ► January 2009 (8)
-
►
2008
(84)
- ► December 2008 (5)
- ► November 2008 (15)
- ► October 2008 (12)
- ► September 2008 (12)
- ► August 2008 (2)
- ► April 2008 (4)
- ► March 2008 (6)
- ► January 2008 (5)
-
►
2007
(43)
- ► December 2007 (2)
- ► November 2007 (3)
- ► October 2007 (3)
- ► September 2007 (2)
- ► April 2007 (3)
- ► March 2007 (3)
- ► February 2007 (5)
- ► January 2007 (9)
-
►
2006
(265)
- ► December 2006 (7)
- ► November 2006 (6)
- ► October 2006 (5)
- ► September 2006 (21)
- ► August 2006 (47)
- ► April 2006 (21)
- ► March 2006 (7)
- ► February 2006 (50)
- ► January 2006 (26)
-
▼
2005
(76)
-
▼
December 2005
(29)
- Feeling sadistic
- Keeping up
- My "last" Christmas
- Merry Christmas everybody!
- Coughing my life out
- *cough* *cough*
- We are all malingerers
- Train of thoughts
- The guardian angel on my right shoulder and the st...
- Musings
- We are all robots
- Capital punishment
- Let me explain myself
- Could I have Type A personality?
- Time for myself
- Hugh Jackman: Object of my fascination
- George Clooney: Object of my fascination
- Panda dog
- *sigh*
- How about me?
- One of those lacklustre days
- Ralph Fiennes: Object of my fascination
- Inappropriately happy
- Sam was ugly, but adorable!
- My lungs anyone? I don't smoke.
- Genetically rude
- Death from Sharon's angle
- Dinner, bath, oncall...
- Breakfast entry
- ► November 2005 (39)
- ► October 2005 (8)
-
▼
December 2005
(29)
No comments:
Post a Comment