Tuesday, 6 December 2005

One of those lacklustre days

I spent my whole day in the faculty today, didn't go to the wards... but no regrets la, caught up with some studies, which I was very happy about... I gave up last night and dozed off around 11+, so felt a bit guilty/disturbed when I woke up this morning, so that's why I decided to just dedicate my whole morning to my Harrison's... so now we're quite acquinted....

But tomorrow no escape, I have bedside teaching with Dr. Clare, the nephrologist.... so tonight I have to read a little on nephrology.... but of course I'll stop for 1 hour for House... :)

I have to get in touch with my mentor tomorrow... I heard our paeds results are out. Wish me luck!

This weekend is the Camp OneWay follow-up session and also the Christmas dinner! I really don't know whether I'll be able to find the mood for any socializing.... so I'm not sure whether I want to go.... May have to clerk patients on Sunday evening.... I'll see what happens....

A BIG HELLO TO GERYL! :) Thanks for the sms yesterday! Take care!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEEELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!.........OOOO.....OOOO...OOO...echo mah... hehehe
Always a pleasure... and oh, I see you when I see you?? ;P

Blog Archive