Wednesday, 14 December 2005

We are all robots

I'm trying to finish the last few sentences of my case write-up which is due tomorrow... but now kinda bored and tired, so decided for a little rest.

Walked home today again. I'm still not losing weight. I abdominal circumference has not come down... I'm only feeling my thigh and calf muscles toning up. I don't think I eat more than what an average person eats a day... so I'm pretty bummed that I'm overweight... it's not healthy. I don't want to die of heart attack. I won't mind to die of a motor vehicle accident or some other freak accidents, but not heart attack.... please... people will saying "She deserves it... look at her size..."

And yes, I have problem talking to people with diabetes and hypertension... how can I advise them without sounding (and looking!) like a bad example?

*sigh*

Anyways...

So what's new?

Tookie William's dead. Some journalist got bombed and now treated like a martyr, for his anti-something stand... how can someone be an anti-something and be a martyr? If we live long enough, we may get aluminium toxicity from our water.

Tomorrow is literally a long day. Literally. Psychiatry 8-12.30, Dr. Annuar's session 12.30-God knows when, 2-4pm will Dr. Thomas' class. And already I feel very tired of the prospect of tomorrow.

I still can't remember shit from whatever I've studied for the past 1 month. Crap. That's not new.

Why... nevermind.... We are all robots. Either you learn to assume the robotic form or you resist and whin, like me.

Good night.

No comments:

Blog Archive