Wednesday, 21 December 2005

*cough* *cough*

What a horrible night! Didn't get even an hour of undisturbed sleep... my cough's driving me nuts! I think it started on Sunday or Monday... I suspect the dust from cleaning my room got to me... but anyways, it's getting worse ever since. It's a dry cough, and it's precipitated by an intense itch at the back of my throat. Then also associated with watery eyes... I was coughing this most horrendous cough in the male ward yesterday, which was very embarrasing... all the patients looking at me... kept on ingesting lots and lots of water to try to reduce the itching... and I'm worried too (hope not too prematurely)... a collegue of mine in the same group is coughing for the past 4 months and now is in the process of geting investigated for TB... so I'm quite disturbed... so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed..

But I think it's more of allergy in nature... my dad walked pass behind me with his strong muscle relaxant stinging odour, I coughed.... my sis walked pass with her very strong parfume, also I coughed.... shit...

*cough*

I'm going to my GP this morning, have to get something for the cough (I'm coughing so hard that it's giving me chest pain!) and also an MC for today.... I can't be in the wards today.... luckily I only ahve a bedside teaching with Dr. Ye, so no loss on my part... and afternoon no class, so should be ok...

Bye! *cough*

No comments:

Blog Archive