Saturday, 24 December 2005

Merry Christmas everybody!

Been sooo busy since after class yesterday, but I'm glad... it sort of bring out that spirit of Christmas for me... I was worried that I might not enjoy this Christmas... but everything has turned out well. Thank God! My cuticles are all dry and pointy and pricky because of the excessive detergent and water from preparing the Christmas eve dinner. Having 2 of my bachelor uncles over and also my sis' old new boyfriend.

Anyways, may this Christmas mean soemthing special to each and everyone of you out there... in whatever way you want it, and in however way you wish it, that's important. God bless!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

With love from all of us,
Frankie & Josephine
BB, Mellow & Melissa @ Sasha

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Happy New Year 2006...

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Sharon.. :P

Blog Archive