Today I crossed path with 2 of the most grandiose and self-applause people that I've met in my life; Dr. Annuar and Josh Beh.
They don't really bother me but I really felt amazed at how insightless and how they go on and on and on about how stupid everyone is except themselves... no regards for authority, no respect even for people.... their world revolve around themselves.... (I'm so scarred to imagine that the 2 of them share the same planet by themselves!)
I was even trying to "counsel" Josh a little these couple of days, but he was soooo resistant... so I felt that I've done my "Christian" duty (I really feel disturbed using the "Christian" word, hence the inverted commas).... I tried to see whatever ounce of goodness that he may have in him... but he just refused to show them, to even be logical....
He just went on and on about stupid people doing stupid thing trying to stupidly frame him or something.... I think he's delusional as well....
To Dr. Annuar, everyone doesn't know what they are talking about.... only HE sees the whole picture... he has his points and he has his strengths, I admit, but he doesn't have the humility to actually put his intellect to good use.... he rather use coercion and despotism.... I don't really feel that he has any of the student's interest at heart.... he's not nurturing nor guiding... he doesn't hope for the best for the students....
He's just very sure that we'll all make lousy doctors...
I really feel that God is challenging me with something... He wants me to question Him about why some people get away with certain things...
How about me?
Anyways, like I say, they don't really bother me that much, but I guess this is for the record... :).... once I write something down in my blog, once I publish it.... it's chapter close and forgotten.
Oh ya, our paeds results are postpone again.... anyways, my mentor's out of town on a course or something...
Tomorrow, we're all having a special meeting with the dean regarding the accreditation team that's coming next week... really don't see any reason to go... I'm quite fed-up with the faculty...
Bonne nuit!
Thursday, 8 December 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2013
(1)
- ► April 2013 (1)
-
►
2011
(3)
- ► February 2011 (3)
-
►
2010
(6)
- ► February 2010 (1)
- ► January 2010 (3)
-
►
2009
(23)
- ► November 2009 (3)
- ► March 2009 (4)
- ► February 2009 (6)
- ► January 2009 (8)
-
►
2008
(84)
- ► December 2008 (5)
- ► November 2008 (15)
- ► October 2008 (12)
- ► September 2008 (12)
- ► August 2008 (2)
- ► April 2008 (4)
- ► March 2008 (6)
- ► January 2008 (5)
-
►
2007
(43)
- ► December 2007 (2)
- ► November 2007 (3)
- ► October 2007 (3)
- ► September 2007 (2)
- ► April 2007 (3)
- ► March 2007 (3)
- ► February 2007 (5)
- ► January 2007 (9)
-
►
2006
(265)
- ► December 2006 (7)
- ► November 2006 (6)
- ► October 2006 (5)
- ► September 2006 (21)
- ► August 2006 (47)
- ► April 2006 (21)
- ► March 2006 (7)
- ► February 2006 (50)
- ► January 2006 (26)
-
▼
2005
(76)
-
▼
December 2005
(29)
- Feeling sadistic
- Keeping up
- My "last" Christmas
- Merry Christmas everybody!
- Coughing my life out
- *cough* *cough*
- We are all malingerers
- Train of thoughts
- The guardian angel on my right shoulder and the st...
- Musings
- We are all robots
- Capital punishment
- Let me explain myself
- Could I have Type A personality?
- Time for myself
- Hugh Jackman: Object of my fascination
- George Clooney: Object of my fascination
- Panda dog
- *sigh*
- How about me?
- One of those lacklustre days
- Ralph Fiennes: Object of my fascination
- Inappropriately happy
- Sam was ugly, but adorable!
- My lungs anyone? I don't smoke.
- Genetically rude
- Death from Sharon's angle
- Dinner, bath, oncall...
- Breakfast entry
- ► November 2005 (39)
- ► October 2005 (8)
-
▼
December 2005
(29)
2 comments:
Hello Sharon, how's life in medicine? I can't help but applause when i read what u wrote about Annuar. I have actually not used the word GRANDIOSE for long since psychiatry. And I think the word really suits him well. Haha! As for Josh, no close encounter so no comment. Yes, I am also sick and tired of this accreditation team and how our faculty tries her best to make us good students infront of these yearly spies. Anyway, take good care ok? surgery is quite busy for me, probably I am pushing myself hard to finish the whole log book of procedure asap. Take care! til we meet again..
It's pretty stressful because I can't seem to cover anything on time... and I feel my basics are so air-thin, and so delicately fragile... other than that, I'm getting enough sleep and food... over-eating though...
Hope you get your logbook completed soon... luckily for medicine we don't have to achieve any target...
Thanks for dropping by... yeah till we meet again... God bless!
Post a Comment