(1) I have 3 huge yucky zits on my face. And I have a dinner tonight. Luckily it's a dinner for Sr. Siena, to commemorate her 25th Religious Profession Anniversary, so not expecting to spot any cute guys, unless I'm allowed to check out those with Roman collars (even that if they are under 40, with no beer bellies)
Fr. Eric, during his sermon just this Sunday, said that women are attracted to powerful men, that's why priests often have a string of admirers and often gets "tempted" by these women. Yalar, I heard of these stories (I had a crush on a priest once for 1 week), but what's the connection with the last weekend's gospel reading? Maybe there was, but I wasn't paying full attention. Hehe.
(2) Yesterday, I was being bimbotic because when I woke up in the morning, I was feeling sorry for myself because I realized that I don't look nice without make-up. No natural beauty. Because it's bothersome to wake up very early each morning, and to have to make the time to wear make-up. :( I know, I know... shouldn't complain... got 2 legs, 2 hands, 2 eyes, 1 nose and 1 mouth. Bimbo mah.
(3) Got all my forms settled. Adeline and I went to a commisioner for oaths to have our oath thingy signed. Both of us ranting about the red tapes, and how long forms are getting processed. So what's new.
(4) Oh, great news! Dad just told me while I'm writing this post... my uncle's out of surgery (postpone from yesterday) after 3 and half hours. He's stable post-surgery. Path report out on Thursday. But there was a gross mass on the kidney. Just hope it's confined within the Gerota's fascia. But I'm happy whatever the results, because it's a huge relief for the family... it's nice to see them a little lightened up.
Ok, was meaning to write a few more things but the photo studio just called to collect my graduation portraits!! Yipee!! Continue another post.
Oh, oh, forgot... I want to colour my hair! Thinking of the reds...
Have a great day people!

7 comments:
Hey, colour your hair! Great idea - but just streak it like I did mine. COol!
Paul
YAY! Go and colour your hair. You won't regret. I didn't. Mine is Mahagony. :p
Btw, you've got mail. ;)
no natural beauty meh? got lar!! n it's all in ur head one...y u think b*tch n i puji sendiri everyday?coz we syiok sendiri mar.n if u keep it up long enuf,u wil psych everybody else into thinkg so too. so forgo d makeup except for special functions. :)
paul & jemima: have already decided on the colour! but no streaks for me lar... the last time i did streaks my mum said i looked like an orang utan. what's worse than that?! not that i have anything against those beautiful primates... :)
bren: this thought stemed from my imagination on how my life's going to be when i start work... 6.30am to 6-7pm.... how to look presentable with a schedule like that?! but i guess you're right... confidence... just have to have the guts and the confidence to carry my crater face around... hehehe...
dats d spirit! :)
confidence :D yep. if u have confidence, u can pull off darn near everything. but of course. one must maintain oneself. n be self-critical and self-forgiving, too. elegance is in the state of mind, but there's no harm looking after oneself. moderation is the key to everything. ;) start a day with a reaffirmation of the importance of u being in the universe. HAHAHA.... i sound like a self-motivation guru :p but really la... i looked like crap once, i look pretty good (if i may say so myself ;)) now... kekeke... n it all started with wanting to prove some skanky bitches that they underestimated my power of reinventing myself! :D
dida, you've come a long way, but hey you're here, and i'm very happy for you girl! :) you look great! *envious*
Post a Comment