hahah, well this wud be tough if u were a cat lover but I hate cats! I am a dog person! So I guess the hubby is staying, especially if he chips in with the housework, pays the mortgage and buys me presents. All the cat can give me is fleas and a runny nose. Plus it poops everywhere (some might say husbands do that too).
7 comments:
hahahahahha...hhmm...me dun lk cats so can i hv d husband? :P
Could I have the husband too pls?
BTW if I were the guy, I'd be pretty insulted that I'm being compared to a tabbycat. :)
Paul
LOL... i think i want the husband too :p yeahh... i second savante. poor guy!
n d husband quite gud looking,no? :)
poor kitty...
hahah, well this wud be tough if u were a cat lover but I hate cats! I am a dog person! So I guess the hubby is staying, especially if he chips in with the housework, pays the mortgage and buys me presents. All the cat can give me is fleas and a runny nose. Plus it poops everywhere (some might say husbands do that too).
i ideally won't date a guy who doesn't like animals in the first place. it says a lot about a guy who would take care of you and all the pets. :)
Post a Comment