Tuesday, 1 August 2006

Off to Sematan!

Will be away for 2 days. Going to Sematan with a couple of friends tomorrow! *excited*

Promised lots of water sports, jungle-trekking and rock-climbing! Though I'm not too sure about this rock-climbing business... I'm scared that I might cause the artificial rock wall to collapse.

Resumed my swimming regime today. Did 30, plus some skin diving. Very, very happy! Spotted a cute guy in the water today. ;)

Actually saw him a couple of times but today I got to see him a little closer.

Noted that he was kinda vertically challenged when he got out of the pool (half the built of Liam Neeson). But he had a really handsome face. :) And he's quite an impressive swimmer. :)

Let me stalk some more, then I'll give some more commentary. Haha.

Ok, wish me lots of fun tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was he wearing yellow polka-dot swimming trunks??? LOL

Perky said...

take his pic so that we can all enjoy how handsome he is ;)

sharon said...

amelia: hehe. that would not have qualified him for cute guy. :D

perky: maybe, maybe... let me come up with some scheme to take his picture. ;)

Blog Archive