Friday, 18 August 2006

Swimming in the haze

Not the wisest thing to do in the world, but I went for a quick swim yesterday evening, yes in the haze. *oops* A little disappointed because the water was hottish warm. Was hoping for a refreshing dip.

Going to KMC later to see whether the water would be cooler... :)

I was drooling went I saw the triathletes swimming in the beautiful Marina Bay on Sunday during the competition's flag-off. (See picture above)

Now one of my life's dreams is to compete in a triathlon! First to figure out how to make my body run a marathon. Swimming I can do. Cycling no problem. But running... that's a BIG problem. I stopped running back in like Form 2?

2 comments:

Francis Ho said...

Hey! I saw a kayaker in the background!

sharon said...

fh2o: there were a couple of them, working as referees and guides for "sesat" swimmers!

Blog Archive