Monday, 21 August 2006

Sematan Palm Beach Resort


spbr, originally uploaded by sharonhappymorgue.

Was suppose to post this before I left for my road trip, but it slipped my mind.

I love this place because the beach was beautiful, and the sea was a vibrant blue! The last place where I've seen a "bluer" sea would be Pulau Redang in Terengganu back in 2002.

A small resort, it had the cutest chalets I have ever seen, each with its own name! Angie and I got the attic beds. Yipee!

And the sunset was spectacular!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

man, wish i was frolicking in the sun like u! instead i is working in fluorescent lighting hunched over tetrogenic chemotherapy. waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Bren said...

YOU PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! i was in kch for over a month n angie never take me anywer! wat is dis man! unacceptable!

sharon said...

yerdeh: teratogenicity... is it a true occupational hazard for you guys? i mean like radiographers get check-ups yearly or something like that for radiation exposure...

bren: we went after you left la... hehe... i didn't know about this place initially... would have been there myself if i had known... can make day trips there... if i'm not mistaken entrance fee only a couple of ringgit... the facilities pretty good for day trips! never mind la... not like you're not coming back to kuching. :)

Blog Archive