I had "tian pian hu" once (the original and authentic one), "kampua mee" once also, "kompiah" twice (including the famous Tiong Hua Road "kompiah"), and "chau chai hu nan" thrice! :)
Yesterday my friends brought me to have "chau chai hu nan" and I liked it so much that I walked all the way from Rejang Medical Centre (when I'm staying with my friend) to the same coffee shop just outside Sanyan just to have another bowl. :) Yummy!
And despite what I said about only watching English movie, I switched to Dragon Tiger Gate because I thought there were too few people in the theatre to risk being told eventually that it's canceled because of poor crowd.
No regrets. Loved the action! I thought Dragon Wong kicked ass! :)
NOOOO. I don't think the actors were cute, that's why I liked the movie, ok? Ah bengs are not my type, ok? I liked the action!
Ok Alan? <=== He kept on insisting that I liked the movie because of the actors! *kobek*
I was telling a new acquintance that ice-cream, doggies and swimming were my vices. I forgot to tell her about my fettish with earrings! I can't believe I bought 6 pairs already here in Sibu! They were selling very cheap so I went on a frenzy yesterday and this morning.
Angie brought me to Bukit Aub yesterday to feed the fishies and turtles!!! I was SSSOOOOOOO happy (and sakai and excited)! I was screaming up and down went all the fishies surfaced to eat the fish food we bought from the drink stall at the park.
Not very civilised but being at that park and feeding the fishies made me feel like a kid again. And the headache I had from the hot day in Sibu town just suddenly evaporated! Wish we had a Bukit Aub in Kuching.
When I get back I'll post a picture of Fatty the orange koi. Sooo cute! :)
It's now 12.20pm. I like this internet cafe here in Premier. My morning was great! I went jalan-jalan along those all shops in town, just like the ones at Carpenter Street in Kuching. I can't name the street because I'm a little disorientated at the moment. :) It's kinda hot.
After lunch, I plan for another movie, and today's movie day! Cheaper, and I'm expecting the crowd to be bigger, so I may just get to watch Pirates of the Carribean or Just My Luck! Lady in the Water is not showing yet in Sibu. :(
Ok, better key off now.
Wednesday, 9 August 2006
Sibu in my heart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2013
(1)
- ► April 2013 (1)
-
►
2011
(3)
- ► February 2011 (3)
-
►
2010
(6)
- ► February 2010 (1)
- ► January 2010 (3)
-
►
2009
(23)
- ► November 2009 (3)
- ► March 2009 (4)
- ► February 2009 (6)
- ► January 2009 (8)
-
►
2008
(84)
- ► December 2008 (5)
- ► November 2008 (15)
- ► October 2008 (12)
- ► September 2008 (12)
- ► August 2008 (2)
- ► April 2008 (4)
- ► March 2008 (6)
- ► January 2008 (5)
-
►
2007
(43)
- ► December 2007 (2)
- ► November 2007 (3)
- ► October 2007 (3)
- ► September 2007 (2)
- ► April 2007 (3)
- ► March 2007 (3)
- ► February 2007 (5)
- ► January 2007 (9)
-
▼
2006
(265)
- ► December 2006 (7)
- ► November 2006 (6)
- ► October 2006 (5)
- ► September 2006 (21)
-
▼
August 2006
(47)
- Happy Merdeka!
- My Celebrity Look-alikes! (Warning: Vanity Overload!)
- Official pictures
- What's new?
- Looking forward to MUKHSIN
- About GUBRA
- Yak, yak, yak.
- Currently reading...
- Life
- These are kinda interesting...
- Currently reading...
- Book Review
- Sharon's Take: Little Manhattan
- Currently reading...
- A day in the life of Sharon
- Some final photos from my Miri trip
- Tricked by the weather
- Sematan Palm Beach Resort
- Red-eye problem
- Time
- Have a great weekend!
- The Kutien Garden Series
- Another source of haze!
- Swimming in the haze
- Try to stay indoors during the haze
- Miri
- "Resort" Church
- The Seahorse
- The Swan
- Picture of fatty the koi before I sleep
- I'm back from Miri!
- Min Yen the triathlete my friend!
- Sarawak International Triathlon 2006
- Competition begins
- Offerings
- Bintulu's "Tua Pek Kong"
- Giant lobster
- Romantic Kutien Garden
- "Ball fountain"
- Missing Sibu
- Sibu in my heart
- Shay in Sibu!
- FYI
- Old charm of Sematan
- Confirmation
- I'm back!
- Off to Sematan!
- ► April 2006 (21)
- ► March 2006 (7)
- ► February 2006 (50)
- ► January 2006 (26)
-
►
2005
(76)
- ► December 2005 (29)
- ► November 2005 (39)
- ► October 2005 (8)

No comments:
Post a Comment