Saturday, 26 August 2006

Currently reading...

I seriously need to thank my girlfriends/former schoolmates/blogging buddies/fellow nerds (ehehehe) again for the reading-frenzy that I'm going through now. It's funny that I used to read only when I was swarmed with my studies, especially nearing major exams and when when assignments were piling up on my desk. It's like an avenue out of the craziness of my life at that time, so that's why I completely abandoned reading when I graduated. So guys, thanks for reminding me of the joys of reading, once again. *hugs*


I'm halfway reading THIS LULLABY by Sarah Dessen. The first few chapters started kinda slow for me, but now into the halfway mark, I can't wait to see what Remy's going to do in college, and most importantly, whether she would ever recover from her distorted take on love and relationship which had rendered her cynical, bitter and erm, super bitchy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooh I like the premise already!! I like books like these about girls our age with careers or in college still looking a goal in life. All the other artsy books about angst over losing a family member just don't register with me (sorry, I is heartless bitch but I hate stories about crying, whining women because bf/husband/toyboy has dumped them or has died in car crash and now they are searching for new love and meaning of life and so go on diets and karma-healing camps. AAAARRRRGGHHHHHHHHHH).

sorry, went insane there.

sharon said...

davi, u is crazy. :) LOL!!!

Blog Archive