
This is my most made-up face, and plus the studio airbrushed my face, so not surprisingly, I got the pretty FEMALE stars!

This is how I usually look with no/little make-up, so got some musculine features I think...

This one was the biggest surprise... no make-up, just woke up photo... can still look like Eva Mendes... not too bad... but, but how come I look like black bald Dave Chappelle??!!

Why is Eddie Murphy in the line-up??!! I suspect the eyebrows...

This one I didn't expect much... me wearing the specs that made the children cry in the paediatric ward... but I'm so happy that a Lennon's in the line-up because it was John Lennon who inspired me to wear black rims back in school in the first place! :)
7 comments:
that is so cool!!! i want to try now!! that eddie murphy one was RANDOM! what the!!
ooiiiksss yerdeh!! u didn't say my matthew lillard lookalike was RANDOM!! favouritism! :p or... *eyes turning to slits...* u saying i look like lillard now???? ehehe...
sharon: i can't see the pictures leehhhhhh.... why ar?
Wah, you look like supermodel some more ah. Wah!
yerdeh: post yours up too... want to see your look-alikes! :)
dida: why can't see the pics? eh... dunno boh... if you can see yours on the screen, shouldn't be you can't see mine... i chose the same collage layout as yours...
paul: hehe :) i suppose you'll be trying it out too? :)
You're you. You're an original. We all are. :)
tried doing my photos but i dun my own pics! have to photoshop other people out ler. will do over weekend, this i like.
jemima: i wish we were original! personality-wise we might be, but physically I'm sure we have dopplegangers somewhere amongst the 6 billion of us!
dida: eh i saw her blog before I saw urs mah! then when i saw urs i realise hers wasnt the only one with a guy in the pic! but it rings true, from certain angles im sure we have male characteristics. Just as long as we don't look like a man all the time!!
yerdeh: kidding la, btw, dun worry about photoshopping ur face, they'd just do a face recognition of the other ppl in ur photos :p so u can see who THEY look like too. ehehe....
sharon: still can't see the darned pics!! :( i dunno why. nvm. tomorrow try open on another pc
Post a Comment