I really don't know what to study for tomorrow, or revise for that matter. Medicine is just so vast, just so like that line where the earth meet the sky in the horizon.
And for the exam tomorrow is a 10-station exam. And I don't want to make the mistake of spotting questions. Even though today I spotted amazingly 2 out of 4 of my MEQ, I still couldn't answer them very well. ACS and stroke. Chronic liver disease was also intergrated, but that was ok. And of all things, the other 2 questions were on gout and acromegaly. I know these 2 subjects only superficially, so the pharmaco and physio aspects went down the drain.
MCQ was the worst of the 3 papers today. I can honestly say that I might as well flunk that paper, because even if I did pass it, it's pure sinful luck.
But the best thing about post-exam today was that I felt really bad only for like 5mins... after that I was fine... even helped out mum with dinner, slept on the couch, replied all my emails, watched TV, read through my corrected case write-ups and oncall reports by Dr. Hla Myint, etc.
So how am I preparing for tomorrow? Aussie Open! Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!!!!
Marcos Baghdatis rocks! This cypriot is my new hero.... so I didn't quite appreciate it that Raj refered to him as the "baggy guy". Hmmpph!
Now I'm praying for a Federer-Baghdatis final! It's like all my troubles in the whole is gone when I watch him play... *dreamy* You know, watching a wonderful match of tennis is a very profound and romantic thing for me, and no exam in the world would stop me from this indulgement.
So I'll be flying blue and white tomorrow (flag of Cyprus???) going into my exam.
Cheers!
Tuesday, 24 January 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2013
(1)
- ► April 2013 (1)
-
►
2011
(3)
- ► February 2011 (3)
-
►
2010
(6)
- ► February 2010 (1)
- ► January 2010 (3)
-
►
2009
(23)
- ► November 2009 (3)
- ► March 2009 (4)
- ► February 2009 (6)
- ► January 2009 (8)
-
►
2008
(84)
- ► December 2008 (5)
- ► November 2008 (15)
- ► October 2008 (12)
- ► September 2008 (12)
- ► August 2008 (2)
- ► April 2008 (4)
- ► March 2008 (6)
- ► January 2008 (5)
-
►
2007
(43)
- ► December 2007 (2)
- ► November 2007 (3)
- ► October 2007 (3)
- ► September 2007 (2)
- ► April 2007 (3)
- ► March 2007 (3)
- ► February 2007 (5)
- ► January 2007 (9)
-
▼
2006
(265)
- ► December 2006 (7)
- ► November 2006 (6)
- ► October 2006 (5)
- ► September 2006 (21)
- ► August 2006 (47)
- ► April 2006 (21)
- ► March 2006 (7)
- ► February 2006 (50)
-
▼
January 2006
(26)
- Maybe I'm just pushing it... :)
- I feel brand new!
- Philip Chin
- Fairytale
- Will it be Federer or Baghdatis? Let the best man ...
- Happy Chinese New Year! It's the year of the dog.....
- Marcos Baghdatis of Cyprus! Catch him in action ag...
- OK!
- No boundaries
- This is Dimas
- Feline schizophrenia
- Feeling romantic
- Quite a disastrous day
- I'm a quarter of a century old today!
- I have zits
- What was he doing in the office on a Saturday morn...
- Busy, busy times... exam's just around the corner....
- Tonight Japanese buffet, my uncle's treat, again! ...
- Relaxation therapy
- THANK YOU!
- Better morning
- Mere contemptibles
- Dyspepsia
- LIEN CHONG SAN: The Face of Evil
- Object of my fascination: Kevin McKidd
- What would 2006 bring into my life? Or rather, wha...
-
►
2005
(76)
- ► December 2005 (29)
- ► November 2005 (39)
- ► October 2005 (8)
2 comments:
yo sharon, I'm sure u'll do fine :) i think we're always inclined to think the worst of our performances in our exams. Best of luck with the rest of it.
yeah, you're right. it's just an inherent mechanism to psyche ourselves for worst case scenarios. thanks! happy cny! i'm sure shanghai would be beautiful during this festive season!
Post a Comment